I fantasise about posting this reverse booking request on Adultwork:

Anonymous Bareback

I want to fuck your pussy bare, and have neither of us know anything about each other. I won't look at your profile. I just come to your address, someone else lets me in. I give them the money we agreed. I undress, get myself hard, and then am led to your bed in a darkened room. You are naked, and can't see me either. We don't talk. I feel my way to your body, find your wet pussy (you've been playing with yourself), and start fucking you bare immediately, french kissing intensely. When we're finished, I leave the room, clean, dress and go home. We never see each other, don't talk, know nothing about each other apart from intense, raw sex. Will pay extra if you're already full of cum when I start. The only exception to the no-talking rule is that if you've already got a load of cum inside you, once I'm fucking you, you whisper in my ear where the load(s) came from. Other than the pussy full of cum (and any sex-related sweat from that), you will be clean and showered, and so will I. If you do this the first time we meet, I'll become a regular, and get to know you better.

• Upvote 2

Nice fantasy, I get it.

I can pick up a regular Old Slapper in the street who I know will fuck me bare. In reality she is probably only doing regulars bareback. If she doesn't know me that well she'll lie to me and swear she uses condoms on everyone else (as they do!) If she has a sticky spunky cunt she'll swear it was her boyfriend, or the "one guy" she does bare. I'll know she's lying! Trying to keep me sweet for the money and repeat business and so I won't be afraid of getting a dose. 

If she knows me better (and a couple of them do) and she has at least a trace of spunk there to taste off her, she'll tell me that she's done every guy bare that night "a dozen of them", all "random strangers she's never met before"! Of course I know she's lying! She realises I get harder quicker and cum quicker when she does! Maybe I get off on the worry (terror even) of checking my willy for a discharge every time I pee! And she knows I'll pay her extra for having the appearance of being such a dirty wanton slut!

One lovely wee girl (had to fuck her twice with a condom before she'd do me bare), was being stalked by a punter trying to monopolize her. He told other punters she had a dose! She knew that I knew it was all a lot of shite; but we had an amazing fuck (despite my old age I came twice - paid her double) as she told me she was giving me a dose, and we discussed the symptoms, the clinic, the treatment, how many men she'd given it to, who I'd give it to before it was confirmed, it was just an amazing fuck.

And it's not just about how wanton a girl appears to be, how careless she might be with her health and mine; it's also about how disreputable she is, how far I'll stoop to get that good dirty fuck! She's been to jail (at least they'll have done a blood test even if no one else has lol), there's a bench warrant out for her, her best friend OD'd, her boyfriend got four years for doing a post office, she's got no idea who the fathers of her children are. Dangerous girls don't just risk giving you a dose!

You want your anonymous wanton slut to be more or less silent; mine's only anonymous because she's lying about her name and where she lives; but I want mine to be horrifyingly, disgustingly, and filthily, verbose!

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...