I was always going to be a slut (story about a girl)

Fluffy1657

This is developing extremely hot. If there would be one thing to criticize, it would be that it's getting a bit too fast. In the beginning, she had just some lovers and you described every single bit in detail, she now has more than a dozen cocks in one session and you are skipping some details - which I totally understand. This is still an awesome story and I'd LOVE you to continue. Just being honest with that tiny little point of criticsism which I hope you don't mind.

• Upvote 1

I thought about describing each one in detail, but I find when I read that this gets a bit repetitive. It certainly does when I write. I also think that this girl is more of a numbers queen, quantity over quality, so she goes into a trance, and doesn't remember the details apart from a few memorable ones. I really like it when girls can't remember all the guys they've fucked. Still, will try to find a balance between details and speed :-)

Thanks for the comments. I hope you've all spilled some seed thinking about this.

Any women still reading? I know @sexilexxie was earlier :-)

• Upvote 3

Ever since the gang bang and the glory hole, my pussy has been hungry for new cock. Even if I fucked one of my growing number of booty calls, which I did almost every day, I found the lust for variety overwhelming. Whenever I was out and saw a man, I'd visualise fucking him. Some of the guys were hot, which made it easy, but some were a bit unappealing, perhaps overweight or older. Sometimes I'd imagine doing them doggy style or in the glory hole so I couldn't see them, but when I was already horny, it was easier to imagine fucking them. Fortunately, I get horny pretty easily, so it would only take me a minute or two to get to imagining straddling some guy with a pot belly and bald head, kissing like lovers, while picturing his bare, bent cock inside my pussy. It also helped that I usually had some cum inside me, so whenever I thought about sex, I'd also feel the cum, which would raise my libido further.

Of course, by Thursday, not getting any new cock for a few days made me randier and randier, especially as I thought about the coming weekend, where I had a morning planned with Laurent and his brothers, followed by going back to Rafaele's house, with his housemates and a few friends. As I got hornier, I messaged Laurent to ask him if he knew any other guys who could join in, and asked Rafaele how many he'd arranged. Laurent said he would ask his brothers to bring a friend each, and would tell his cousins. I told him that I'd be disappointed if there wasn't at least six guys to fuck me. Rafaele told me that his four housemates would be there, and he had three extra friends too. I told him to ask his housemates to bring a friend each, and to make it at least ten. My pussy dripped in anticipation of fucking sixteen guys in one day, and the rest of my school day went very slowly.

During one break, Sebastian, one of the shyer guys in class, though one who'd always been friendly to me (we were both somewhat nerdy at times), asked me for a favour. He told me he really liked this other girl in class, and wanted my advice on how to hit on her. He asked me what works for me, so he could try it on her. I answered truthfully that pretty much anything works for me, but to just talk to her like a normal human being, and don't worry about whether she likes you - many girls find that attractive. He asked what I meant by "anything works for me", and so I told him that if he wanted to kiss me, he could just kiss me, and if he wanted to fuck, we could find somewhere and fuck. He seemed incredulous (which I guess was not surprising, but I was getting very comfortable with my sluttiness now), and pointed to a secluded corner behind a building, saying "you mean, we could go over there now and kiss?". I said "sure, or we could kiss here, or we could go over there and fuck - I don't mind".

He said let's go to the corner then. He was somewhat shy about making a move, so I just took him in my arms, put his hands on my butt, and started kissing him. We broke for air, and he was flustered - it was his first kiss. I told him that if he ever wants to do anything with me, just to go for it. I felt his hands trembling a bit, as he worked them under my skirt, while I encouraged him with more kisses. I could feel his erection through his jeans as he slipped his hands under my knickers. I told him that I wanted him to fuck me right now, and worked his hard cock out of his jeans in front of me, pulled my knickers to the side, and slipped him inside of me. It couldn't have been more than thirty seconds, maybe less, and he was filling me with his cum. We straightened ourselves out, and went to class, me telling him to come to my place to follow up properly sometime, and we could talk about how to attract the other girl.

That night, he fucked me at my place a few more times. We talked about the other girl a bit, and he asked if I was jealous - I said of course not, but she might be, so best not to tell her about me. He asked if he could tell his friends about me (so cute that he was asking if he could show off). I told him that he can tell any guy he wants, as long as he's pretty sure that guy would want to follow up and fuck me, not just talk about me. I could barely believe I'd done that, but today seemed to be a day where my sex-craziness was taking over, and I was just straight out asking guys to find other guys for sex, so this didn't seem like too big a leap.

The following morning, three of his friends came to ask if what they heard was true, so at lunch, I took them behind the proverbial bike shed, and fucked each of them, and Sebastian as well. They were all so shy and bashful, it was quiet and awkward sex, but didn't last long. It took maybe five minutes before I had four loads of cum inside me. They didn't even feel my boobs, which was fortunate, as the nipple piercings, while healing well, were still tender. I told them that if they wanted more practice, to arrange to come to my place after school and we could fool around for longer. Needless to say, they accepted the offer, and we had another hour or two at my place with them taking turns on my naked body. I taught them how to find the clitoris, what to do with it, how to go down on me, and we tried most of the main positions. I don't think I was much use at helping them hit on girls (except perhaps for the confidence), but I'm sure that once they are successful, the girls will enjoy what they can do now.

In the evening, I told Mum about my plans for going to Laurent's and Rafaele's places the following morning. She was very proud about how quickly I had progressed from just a bit of sex through to networking to get more sex. She didn't think it would be that quick for me, but seeing as it was, she told me that she wanted to take me to an STD clinic to get checked, and that I should start going once a month to the same private clinic that she and Dad do. We talked about risks, and how to minimise them, while still maximising sex. She told me she and Dad were on PrEP, so they didn't need to worry about HIV, and that perhaps I should consider it, especially if I was planning to go to glory holes and ask men to find sex partners for me. Apparently, it was more important for gay and bisexual men, becuase anal was more risky, especially with other gay and bisexual men, but once Dad started taking PrEP, and mum saw how it made him sluttier because he didn't worry about HIV any more, she did the same. She found that it helped her to relax when fucking bisexual men - and she knew she'd fucked a few of them, including the guy at the clinic, who fucks her each time they waited for the test results. I asked how she knows he's bisexual, and she told me that Dad fucks him each time he waits for the test results too, and said that he usually has cum in his ass already. I made an appointment for Monday after school, using my fake ID so he wouldn't suspect anything.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...