Fuck Flu Question

For about two weeks, I have been running a 100+ fever.  My body has not been achy but I have been very tired and lost appetite.  Was thinking it could be the fuck flu, so was tested and negative.  Went to the Dr, and said it wasn't the flu.  Have been taking antibiotics, and after5 days fever has dropped to 99. 

My question is, is it possible that my body is still just trying to fight the infection, and as such HIV test is still negative? I do plan on being retested in 3 months to double check.

I think that this is way to early for the standard antibody screening test to show anything. To get a definitive answer you would need to get a viral load test. I know that the local university hospital around me is on the look out for people coming in with the fuck flu so they can get them on meds immediately and see how effective that is, so if you have a university hospital near you you could go to the emergency room and see if they will do the viral load test

• Upvote 1

On ‎3‎/‎18‎/‎2017 at 5:47 PM, lower_bucks_bottom said:

I think that this is way to early for the standard antibody screening test to show anything. To get a definitive answer you would need to get a viral load test. I know that the local university hospital around me is on the look out for people coming in with the fuck flu so they can get them on meds immediately and see how effective that is, so if you have a university hospital near you you could go to the emergency room and see if they will do the viral load test

Thanks, it was just one of those quick 20 minute tests.

It's too early for you to tell with an antibody test. You need a viral load test to tell at this point. Most any doctor can take a blood sample and send it to a lab for you. This test is more expensive, but will tell for sure. If positive it's best to get you on a regimen to help keep your immune system strong. The stronger it is, the less problems you have with even simple things like colds.

Guest GoneFishing

get back out there boy. if you live in a major city with a bathhouse go bottom out for 2 shifts! get loaded up while your resistance is weak 

12 hours ago, Chargedup said:

get back out there boy. if you live in a major city with a bathhouse go bottom out for 2 shifts! get loaded up while your resistance is weak 

Headed to Club Orlando today, unfortunately oly time for one shift though.  Will make the best of it!

Guest GoneFishing

good boy

refuse no load and submit to any anyone who wants your ass. if they use a condom-collect from them and empty that load in you. go through trash cans look on floor in dark rooms and also do the same with those loads. if your serious it's all about volume. fuck yeah ! matter of time to your fuck flu and new life.  keep us posted 

I agree with what the guys above had said. When I had my fuck flu, I took an OraQuick home test and it came back negative. Tested two weeks later and still negative. Waited another two weeks and BOOM, there it was, poz result. I'd say wait at least four weeks from when you had the onset of your fuck flu symptoms before testing again.