This is one of my favorite bathhouse memories to jerk off to. It had been a long frustrating week and all I wanted to do was get loaded with jizz all night long. I cleaned out at work so all I had to do was get my room, lube up and head out with my bottle of poppers. I did not even bother taking a towel. I wanted everybody to see what was offered.

I went to the gloryholes first to warm up. The minute I knelt at the hole a cock stuck thru. Lucky me! In no time I was rewarded with a hot load. There was plenty of it so I took some time to roll it around my mouth and savor the gooey flavor. I sucked three cocks. The last I took a chance and pressed my ass to the hole. The guy only hesitated a moment before easing his cock into my hole. He paused long enough for me to take a long hit of poppers and then went to work on my ass. He had the perfect starter cock for my evening of being a cum dumpster. Not too big, not too small. He got me warmed up and well lubed with man juice.

I was ready so I headed to the sling. It was occupied by a hot little bottom with a super hairy ass. I fucking love to eat a hairy ass especially when it has been bred by several cocks. He was taking on all cummers and I enjoyed the show even though I was jealous as hell. I watched as five different guys loaded him up and who knows how many he took before I arrived. A couple of his fuckers were major trolls but they both had fantastic cocks so it was still hot to watch.

There was a break in the action so I took the opportunity to dive in and sample his hole. He moaned and twitched while I ate out his cummy ass. Eventually he pushed out a huge squirt of jizz for me. It was a torrent. Made my cock so fucking hard. I kept it in my mouth and then kissed him with it. While we were snowballing all that delicious cum another top stepped up and fucked him. The whole time he was getting banged we traded cum back and forth with sloppy kisses only pausing to snort poppers.

The last top made his deposit and wondered off. The bottom, I found out later his name was Roger, said he needed a break. So while he went off to piss I climbed in the sling. After seeing all that hot action I was in a frenzy to get loaded myself. Thankfully it was busy that evening and I only had to wait a moment before a daddy bear stepped up and crammed his fat cock in my hole. He was hairy all over and I got off petting his fur while he got off in me.

I pretty much had dick up my ass for the whole next hour. It was fantastic. One of the tops had some great poppers that really sent me flying.  I must have taken about eight loads. One of the trolls came back to fuck me. He was butt ugly with pale clammy skin and man boobs but he had a fantastic cock and a huge nut sack. Plus he was really good at dirty talk. I love aggressive tops who really know how to press my buttons with colorful language. Its an art.

I did not realize that Roger came back and watched a lot of the show. When there was a break he returned the favor and ate out my ass. I gave him a big wad of cum that he shared with me but he fucked me at the same time. After he shot his load I invited him back to my room to share some beers I had smuggled in. We spent the next couple hours drinking, snorting poppers and devouring each other bodies. Part of the time we left the door open so guys could wander and use our holes as they chose.

At the end of our time together I slowly fucked him while he told me how his grandpa taught him how to suck cock and that he got addicted to cock and cum when his grandpa would invite guys over to fuck him. Where ever you are Roger I hope you are still going strong and you are getting your share of dick.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 15