Saturday night arcade

everopen1

Last I had fuck bud over for dinner.  We know the plan have dinner drink to much and breed his ass.  After dinner we were drinking wine and he told me he couldn't get fucked because he has sores on his ass.  I told I did not care he knew I thought it would hot as fuck to breed him. Yes he agreed but it it too much. He'd been fucked four times that afternoon and he pulling do it again.  Ok on to plan B.  We drank some more started to make out but I couldn't convince him. I offered hi, to stay the night but I was going to go out to find some ass.  We showered and he climbed into bed, I got dressed and went to the sleazy bookstore arcade I knew.

it took more sometime to find a parking space which was a couple blocks awa even though it was almost midnight. As I'm walking up to the store I see people going in and some walking out. Hot I thought it's busy.  I paid my fee and went into the arcade.  It was busy.  All the booths were locked and there were guys lining the walls waiting for a booth.  I knew I'd be there until closing at 4am. I find a spot on the wall, look at the guys lined up and those walking by.  I'm thinking this a hot mess tonight, about half were homeless (fucking hot) the rest were college students, married in the closest bottoms, and sleazy fucks like me (I guess we apwere all sleazy).  

I wasn't going to be too picky about the booth, but wanted to be sure I got one that had holes on both walls, and preferably the one that didn't lock - hehe.  Woohoo I got the booth that didn't lock.  I knelt down and looked in both holes my neighbors were homeless.  I stripped down put my in a pile in the corner and turned on the movie to brighten the booth.  I then knelt down to find the spilt cum on the floor. I found a large puddle under each ghole.  I took both hands stopped up as much as I could and used it for lube for my cock and ass.  I repeated with the second puddle licked my fingers clean and took a new bottle of poppers from my shorts on the floor, took am extra large hit.  I look down at both holes and four eyes are watching me.  I kneel in front of the hole on my right and open my mouth and reach across the booth and put my hand on the other ghole.  Within seconds I have cock in my mouth and one in my hand.  The cock in my mouth takes a while to get hard, but the one in my hand is immediately hard.  I suck for while it only get half way hard.  So,I change cocks.  I suck the second cock for maybe 30 seconds and he shoots a nice load in my mouth I swallow and go back to the other cock.  As soon as I put it in my mouth out comes a hot flow of piss.  I'm in heaven and settle in for a fun couple hours. I sit on the floor in one of the cum puddles and slide my ass around to make it wet.  Within seconds both booths are reoocupied.  Another homeless guy and a very young boy. I want to get the boy alone in a booth, I watch as he immediately drops his pants to,his ankles I see cum in his underwear. He puts his ass up to the other hole I watch his face as I see he just took the other cock.  He smiles at me and mouths to me I want you.  I smile back and mouth me too.  So I turn my attention to,the other booth.  That cock has been waiting patiently.  It was a nice cut cock with a curve, but only about 5". Anyway I suck that and two more through each hole.  I'm waiting for my young boy.  When he doesn't return I leave my booth it's now about 1:30. And the crowd has thinned a little.  I walk the hallway and find my boy in a corner surround by 5 guys all with there dicks out and he is taking turns taking their loads.  I get hard. Wishing he was my boy permanently.

i watch for a bit, another booth opens up and I decide to get fucked or to slide my cock into any offered hole and fuck for a bit. By 3:00 I have take. 4!loads in my ass slwalloed 5 cum and one hot stream of piss.  I leave my booth hoping boy was still around.  As I walk past the entrance do to the arcade I see hi, be the over with a cock in his ass.  I walk up to him kiss him on the mouth and ask if he know how many loads he had taken. He immediately said 27 since 7pm.  I asked how long he was staying he said I'll leave if you take to your place.  I let him take load 28 and we left.

what happened in my bed with my fuckbud still in it is another story.  
35 bottom Asian is very orally talented size queen loves to suck and edge for older white cut cock (35- mid 50s)
We play together or separately and can host in Diamond Heights
We are Neg DDF expect you to be too.

• Like 1