bareback fuck

Ashj

Hi hotties,

I'm Ash. New on this site. Seems fun to be here.

Thought I'd introduce myself with my favorite topic of discussion or my favorite pass time: bareback sex

I have enjoyed safe as well as raw sex with men twice my age. I started off at 16 with my x-boyfriend who was 48 back then. It was fun to power bottom an Italian athlete. But if course he got old and I got bored. Lol.

So as of today I'm 25 basd in LA. It has been a fun experience with hairy bulky old men.

How many of you enjoy raw sex? Is there any style you prefer or something new you could share with me? I enjoy exploring new styles...lol

Feel free to HMU.

Happy Sunday!

Keep it hard!

Ash xx

My email: itsmeashleyj@gmail.com

Fun.jpg

Just now, Ashj said:

Hi hotties,

I'm Ash. New on this site. Seems fun to be here.

Thought I'd introduce myself with my favorite topic of discussion or my favorite pass time: bareback sex

I have enjoyed safe as well as raw sex with men twice my age. I started off at 16 with my x-boyfriend who was 48 back then. It was fun to power bottom an Italian athlete. But if course he got old and I got bored. Lol.

So as of today I'm 25 basd in LA. It has been a fun experience with hairy bulky old men.

How many of you enjoy raw sex? Is there any style you prefer or something new you could share with me? I enjoy exploring new styles...lol

Feel free to HMU.

Happy Sunday!

Keep it hard!

Ash xx

My email: itsmeashleyj@gmail.com

Fun.jpg

I love my men hot as coffee xx