Hey guys I'm interested in attending my first IML this year.

Would love to find out any details of things I should know as far as where to go, any hot parties and stuff like that. 

Wouldn't mind meeting some guys so that I can get acquainted. 

Welcum to the group!  I'm sure you'll get well-acquainted with everyone at IML.  We're generally a friendly bunch. Hot ass. I'd love to lick it after someone breeds you....

There are parties/dances/events every night. Many people have private parties (meaning NOT sanctioned by the contest), play parties, orgies and social events in the hotel and around town. I usually am on all the hookup apps - breedingzone, bbrt, adam4adam, recon, nastykinkpigs, etc and guys post on ALL of them.  There are usually cards and flyers in the market and lobby area with party info and check the calendar of events when you check in.  Your best bet is to have a rough idea of the things you HAVE to do (which is different for everyone).  Allow yourself to be spontaneous and change your plans as the mood fits.  If you try to do everything, you WILL fail and don't get so hung up on what you might be missing that you don't enjoy what you're doing.  First times can be overwhelming, but remember you can always come back next year to do anything you miss this year.  and remember to drink water. Whatever else you drink, make sure you rehydrate too.  Look forward to meeting you.