Raleigh, NC Travels

chipygmalion80

Surprised how kinky old Raleigh, NC is.  Was travelling there, needed to be discreet, but was horny after work.

Found a mid 40's biz traveller with a bouncy round ass on Craigs.  Went over to his hotel to find his butt bent over the hotel room.  Walked over to his bare butt and my dick was rock hard and pulsing.  Mounted that daddy butt doggy from above and blew a fat load up his hole.  Was pretty load about it.  Hope the neighbors heard.

Later in the week, I put up my cloth gloryhole in the foyer of my own hotel room and posted to Craigs for dicreet suck n fuck.  A married black guy with a big cheeky grin replied that he was up for gloryhole, had nothing to hide, but need to do it after work/before going home.  So he came over fully suited up -- tie and all.  I unzipped his pants and found a thick fat cock hiding in his suit pants, already chubbing up before I touched him.  He grabbed the back if my head (cloth gloryhole) and face fucked me and to force his thick cock down my throat.  He moaned a lot each time his fat head shoved into my throat.  He kept not letting me up to breath to make him cum.  His load shot straight down my throat.  I only ever tasted his precum not his load! 

• Upvote 3

On 3/20/2017 at 0:45 PM, chipygmalion80 said:

Surprised how kinky old Raleigh, NC is.  Was travelling there, needed to be discreet, but was horny after work.

Found a mid 40's biz traveller with a bouncy round ass on Craigs.  Went over to his hotel to find his butt bent over the hotel room.  Walked over to his bare butt and my dick was rock hard and pulsing.  Mounted that daddy butt doggy from above and blew a fat load up his hole.  Was pretty load about it.  Hope the neighbors heard.

Later in the week, I put up my cloth gloryhole in the foyer of my own hotel room and posted to Craigs for dicreet suck n fuck.  A married black guy with a big cheeky grin replied that he was up for gloryhole, had nothing to hide, but need to do it after work/before going home.  So he came over fully suited up -- tie and all.  I unzipped his pants and found a thick fat cock hiding in his suit pants, already chubbing up before I touched him.  He grabbed the back if my head (cloth gloryhole) and face fucked me and to force his thick cock down my throat.  He moaned a lot each time his fat head shoved into my throat.  He kept not letting me up to breath to make him cum.  His load shot straight down my throat.  I only ever tasted his precum not his load! 

Next time you are in town and hosting hit me up. Love to get bred by a traveler.