Greenhouse Darlaston

AirmaxUK

I'm a relative beginner at this so bear with me...

Last Saturday was the Bear's party at The Greenhouse Sauna in Darlaston. It's a 90 minute drive from home but usually worth the trip - although the bear's party does seem to attract a lot of guys who are just out of shape, there are some nice bears and otters in the mix...

First load was a guy I've played with before - I think he said he was a prison officer - anyway we went into one of the private cabins where he gave me a nice sticky load and to my surprise afterwards used his fingers to work it in - at first sensually but then quite roughly - very hot. 

Number two was a muscley smooth guy who was in one of the lounges enjoying attentions from several of us. I kinda recognised him - but thats normal when you go to these places as often you see the same guys. Anyway after a while we leave the other guys in the lounge for a private session in one of the rooms. From the outset it was intensely passionate - lots of licking, deep kissing, nipple play and rimming. Made a nice change from the pump'n'go you usually get in these places! Anyway alternately sucking and rimming was getting him close so I switched around and offered him my hole. As he began to push in I remember thinking he's a lot bigger than I'd normally take and the previous hole abuse had left me quite sensitive. Anyway to his credit he recognised my reactions and went slow until I was used to his size in me. Then the action ramped up and he pumped full strokes banging hard. Didn't take long for him to shoot... but after he shot he didn't stop. He flipped me on my back and carried on fucking his load in while expertly wanking me off and playing with my nips. I tell you - he must have had magic fingers and wash hitting my spot - a few minutes later I had one of those awesome whole-body orgasms that seem to go on forever and leave you weak and shaking. His hands covered in my spunk were used to lube his still hard cock and he slow fucked me as I recovered... very nice. 

Then a bit of a break - and a soak in the jacuzzi. Chatted to a few guys, and chilled for a bit. Then this guy gets in the jacuzzi - he's what I'd call an alternative type - tattoos and piercings - neck chains - everything in a kind of pagan theme. I'd seen him before and wanted to play but never had the chance. Anyway hands tend to wander under the bubbling water and it wasn't long before we were passionately exploring each other. The first highlight was when he dived under the water and introduced me to the delights of not only receiving an under-water blow job but masterfully done with tongue and lower lip piercings. The tongue piercing was a ball  and the lower lip was a spike and were expertly used... and yeah he could hold his breath!

That's when guy Number two gets in the jacuzzi and comes over to us and says "So you met my boyfriend too..." hehe. Small world!     

So not a huge load tally - but for me it's quality over quantity and I had a great day. 

• Upvote 2