I was offered a 6 on one rape scenario by a top and his mates many years ago. I didn't know myself very well back then and I ran a mile and never spoke to him again.  I do regret not taking it on and that I didn't even talk to him again. The opportunity has never arisen again.

I love it

Freshly shaven submissive going to Carnival II 1778 North Delsea Drive (rt47) Vineland, NJ 08360 today 1/22 around 11 am looking to service all and get my fuck hole breed- flooded.  Even open to someone slipping me a booty bump for the first time.  KIK me “breeding zone”  to “bigbull4you69” if you want updates when I am on my way.  My 

Eddie Crowdpleaser

• 2 weeks later...
Guest cardoc49
On 6/27/2018 at 6:23 PM, fungayboy said:

I've got a guy who wants to make me cum before he does anything to me. I loose my sex drive completely after cuming so would be much less willing and/or enjoyable for me!

Hi fungayboy: for me to have my bottom cum before I do anything to him definitely is a very cool and caring way to fuck... and especially as the bottom often does use his sex drive 

1 minute ago, cardoc49 said:

Hi fungayboy: for me to have my bottom cum before I do anything to him definitely is a very cool and caring way to fuck... and especially as the bottom often does use his sex drive 

Still sorting out with him (both busy unfortunately) but yeah he wants me to not want him doing anything to me so he can have fun with me in pain/not wanting it and forcing me to take it :P

• Upvote 1