Anyone else really turned on by the thought of me & a few other tops holding down a hot smooth bottom and raping both of his holes all night long? Use him & abuse him like the (sub)human sperm bank he is. NO safe word, NO mercy, NO lube. Make him scream. Make him struggle.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 25

Guest Dickmagnet

Sounds a lot like the first time i got fucked by 3 guys i was held down too while each seeded my ass multiple times. It did not go on the whole night thank god but i was used for a few hours. After my hole was sore & full of cum. It's strange at the time i hated them for doing it but afterwards i always got horny thinking about it.

Edited by Dickmagnet
adding more information

i seek out those rape situations. first time i was fucked was a rape.  i was tanning in a g string at jones beach in NY and went into the dunes bc i saw guys in there, when i saw all of them having sex i became interested, met two guys who gave me some special K drug and i started sucking them off, they put their beach towel arpund my neck and started choking me, which at first i loved, but next thing i knew i woke up in an ambulance with all kinds of people around with unknown how many mens cum inside me and a corona bottle inside me. i had to had surgery to have it removed.  but every since that happened, i have been a cum dump whore seeking out breath control gang bangs where guys will take me to the level of passing out and abusing me

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

20 minutes ago, shaved_thong_lover said:

i seek out those rape situations. first time i was fucked was a rape.  i was tanning in a g string at jones beach in NY and went into the dunes bc i saw guys in there, when i saw all of them having sex i became interested, met two guys who gave me some special K drug and i started sucking them off, they put their beach towel arpund my neck and started choking me, which at first i loved, but next thing i knew i woke up in an ambulance with all kinds of people around with unknown how many mens cum inside me and a corona bottle inside me. i had to had surgery to have it removed.  but every since that happened, i have been a cum dump whore seeking out breath control gang bangs where guys will take me to the level of passing out and abusing me

You sound like a whole heap of slutty fun ... Awesome!

9 hours ago, bottombottoy said:

What bottom on here doesnt like that. Can you really rape the willing though? OINK!

Never thought of it in that way before!  But reckon we could think of some way to get around the problem  ... after all its the cock, the cum and the holes that are the essential ingredients on offer ...  maybe just pretend you don't want sex?

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, Fistulike666 said:

Never thought of it in that way before!  But reckon we could think of some way to get around the problem  ... after all its the cock, the cum and the holes that are the essential ingredients on offer ...  maybe just pretend you don't want sex?

HAHA me not want to get fucked?? i dont even know what that is. 

Edited by bottombottoy
  • Upvote 1

On 3/21/2017 at 9:19 PM, bottombottoy said:

What bottom on here doesnt like that. Can you really rape the willing though? OINK!

I get that all the time when trying hint that I'm willing to be raped. "Can't rape the willing." So, I just try to turn it around and say unexpected sex. Surprise me. Don't tell me in advance what's happening. 

• Upvote 1