I've never been gang raped, but I do dream about it!!! I think that you can be a willing participant and still be raped, or at least play out a gang rape scenario. I'd want it to be set up by my top dad, where he's in charge of what ultimately happens. I guess you could say that it would be a "safe" gang rape.

• 1 month later...
On 3/21/2017 at 3:01 PM, AnonTop said:

Anyone else really turned on by the thought of me & a few other tops holding down a hot smooth bottom and raping both of his holes all night long? Use him & abuse him like the (sub)human sperm bank he is. NO safe word, NO mercy, NO lube. Make him scream. Make him struggle.

YES. That's what I am here for Sir. Rape my faggot holes for your pleasure!

I've had a 3 way - a couple of times with a gay couple and also with half of the couple Alan and his friend Jim, a friendly, older guy. 

First time was amazing, tasting cock and feeling my hole being opened up and filled. Jim was a lot rougher and pushed his fingers into me without lube while I was  being held down by Alan. The pain of his nails digging into my opening and then my insides was so intense and when he pushed his cock into me it felt like a red hot poker was in me, searing my hole . I felt violated at the time but sure enough I went back for more. I'd love to try more guys now and let things happen as they want  

• Upvote 2

16 hours ago, CumBustion said:

I've been in very rough, yet consensual, situations and I've also been raped irl....two very different things. Everything about it feels different in a bad way.

Can you say more about the difference (if it's not too painful to talk about)? I also have been raped and also think there is a difference but I feel that difference had a bit more to do with my mindset than the rapists and what they did to me.

I know that we say, "Can't rape the willing" but I think there is a point at which giving consent can turn into being forced and used even after the bottom feels he can't take any more. I do like the idea of being overpowered that way, in the presence of some guys who are constantly horny and who need to get off regardless of my choice, men who don't respect me, maybe even hate me for being such a cumdump and is powerless to make them stop. Essentially being a sex slave with no rights to my own body or holes for an extended time. Love the idea of forced bareback prostitution where I get no choice about who fucks me, just working for the pleasure of my pimp who might want to watch, share me with friends and collects the money.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

On 5/25/2017 at 5:55 AM, wanttobeseeded said:

Can you say more about the difference (if it's not too painful to talk about)? I also have been raped and also think there is a difference but I feel that difference had a bit more to do with my mindset than the rapists and what they did to me.

I know that we say, "Can't rape the willing" but I think there is a point at which giving consent can turn into being forced and used even after the bottom feels he can't take any more. I do like the idea of being overpowered that way, in the presence of some guys who are constantly horny and who need to get off regardless of my choice, men who don't respect me, maybe even hate me for being such a cumdump and is powerless to make them stop. Essentially being a sex slave with no rights to my own body or holes for an extended time. Love the idea of forced bareback prostitution where I get no choice about who fucks me, just working for the pleasure of my pimp who might want to watch, share me with friends and collects the money.

I think the biggest difference between fantasy and reality is that we still retain control, no matter how little we perceive, in our fantasies. Sure we might like the idea of being used by dozens of brutal, virile, tops for days on end. In reality, would be really enjoy it if those tops had a kink or fetish we don't particularly like, such as body mutilation, extreme torture, or murder?

I often wonder if rape and promiscuity go hand in hand. Do some rape victims become promiscuous? Or are promiscuous people more apt to be raped? I do know that when it did happen to me, I didn't want it. It was painful physically and emotionally. It's not a fond memory that I can look back at and smile. 

I have been raped but by 3 women. Some people have the opinion that women can't rape a man but having a seriously overweight woman sat astride my face while her friends anally raped me with a dildo is still rape.  

i now prefer men and feeling a man on top of me I feel protected and the sex I have is different so it doesn't remind me of what the so called fairer sex is also capable of 

• 2 weeks later...

It's hard to rape the willing, right? Lol  Tje firzt i was raped unexpectedly though i was 14 and a couple men took me to a sleazy bar where they plied me with a few drinks and then one of them bent me over a stool, spit on my ass and fucked me.  He held my arms while other guys lined up to fuck the boy's hairless pussy. I had no say who used me but thats not to say i didnt want it and enjoy being a public cumdump for a bunch of men.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2