On 6/27/2018 at 9:23 AM, fungayboy said:

I've got a guy who wants to make me cum before he does anything to me. I loose my sex drive completely after cuming so would be much less willing and/or enjoyable for me!

That's also a fantasy of mine.  But I'm the same way, it would be miserable and humiliating.... not in the good way.  I'm curious whether my drive would return though. 

• 4 weeks later...
Guest darkmark82
On 9/24/2018 at 12:44 AM, Throattopman said:

Big fantasy of mine is to be part of a top gang-rape and be the one holding down the cumhole's arms as he gets invaded by one hard cock after another ... telling him to stop squirming, stop crying and take it all.

I have this fantasy too. Feeling him struggle and squirm under my arms while his hole is wrecked 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Cle216fkr

I've always had a rape/ gangbang fantasy, but more specifically I've always wanted to me forced to take an impossible amount of cum. Being rough fucked is hot but im more into the raunch factor. I wanna swallow so much cum i burp it up. 

I recall one night at camp when four guys had me over a picnic table, taking turns rough-fucking both holes while the other two held me down. They were having a lot of fun because the two fucking at any particular time would switch out so I would constantly be doing ass-to-mouth. They kept at it for a very long time, so long that I did something I never do - in a rare moment when one of them pulled out of my mouth, I said, "I'm sorry, but I need a break."

It happened to be the guy who was sort of 'in charge' of the four. He shot back, "You don't get a break."

Now, I get the rape fantasy when fifty guys use you with no choice. I have it too. But this was real, and I hadn't signed up for it. I slowly, purposefully turned my head upward and fixed him in the eye, and said, "When I say I need a break, I need a break."

Maybe it was something in my expression, or something in my tone, or both, but he backed right off and said, "Ok, sorry. No problem." He waved the other three off. None of them had even cum yet. I got up, shook myself, and left those fuckers horny.

There is a point at which the dividing line between fantasy and reality becomes very, very sharp, and you do NOT want to be on the wrong side of it.

The story has an ending, though... The next night when I was being gangbanged, a guy fucked my ass like an absolute demon before he came, and then afterward came around and shoved his cock in my mouth for me to clean. As I did, he said, "You like ass-to-mouth, don't you?"  It was the same guy. He got me after all.

• Like 3

I was actually raped for real when I was 20 by a brawny air force cadet in full uniform and a very rough demeanor, kind of young convict look - swarthy and masculine but more mean than sexy looking, not a good look in my book

An older friend / boss picked him up as a hustler off the street while we were leaving work. The rape happened at my boss/frIend’s apt, while the host had to be in a room isolated to take an urgent phone call for business leaving me behind in the living room alone with the hustler

The thug asked to have a shower, and to bring him some fresh towels. I did so, and before I knew it I was in a head lock, pushed against the wall, penetrated without spit or any other niceties. I didn’t have time or the presence of mind to understand what was exactly happening because I was choking in his super strong arm directly pressing on my carotid and literally strangling me. All I could think of was “I can’t breathe” while my mouth was gagged by his other hand. I felt a sharp pain in my anus, nothing like sex, as if somebody rammed me with a bottle or something.

He came in me, bareback of course, with a grunt and lasting barely one minute. Obviously he just used me as the naive twink that I was. I didn’t know what hit me. My friend kicked the thug  out after I told him about what had just happened 

I had been introduced to my future rapist as my older friend’s personal assistant, which I happened to be  at the time, since my friend was a successful business man and I was somehow his protegee (it was a purely non sexual arrangement and to my friend’s  credit he never harrassed me sexually, being a perfect gentleman and also admirably out as a gay man in a country were such honesty can cost you even your life)

This all happened in 1991. The Aids holocaust was raging, and I was living in  a god-forsaken shit hole in the Middle East. Being gay there guaranteed social and professional ruin. To get tested for Hiv you had to know people as back then tests weren’t widely  accessible, much less to a penniless 20yo intern who had been kicked out of home at age 17 by the violent cunt of a father I unfortunately had (he will never be dead enough for me)

Somehow, after a few weeks of wallowing in despair, l managed to muster the courage and got tested at the public hospital for std “special cases” (prostitutes, queers and junkies). The contempt of the doctors when I explained my predicament still singes my soul with excruciating shame 

Yet, the indignity of being looked down by the hospital staff turned out to be a light jest in comparison to the agony of waiting for something like six months for the results to come back from the Pasteur Institute in Paris 

During this excruciating wait I collapsed silently, unable to speak to anyone about the fear eating me alive, and thus swallowing a nervous breakdown in one gulp

I spent all my free time rehearshing my suicide, compulsively counting the steps I would have to take from my bed  till the ledge of my sixth floor bedroom window from which I had decided to jump had the results been Hiv+ (miraculously, I turned out to be neg)

A few months before me being raped, I spoke for the last time to another good friend, this time one from childhood.  Growing up together as classmates and besties, he was the first person that I ever knew was gay besides me. 

With him I shared, as a platonic best friend but often partners in naughty teen fooling around, our difficult path to becoming adult gay men. 

That last time I spoke to him was onthe phone, when he told me that he refused to see me “for a last time”  before he died of Aids at age 19. He had been very ill for almost a tear, wasting away irreversibly

His last words to me were “even if you visit I cannot see you, I’ve gone blind and will soon will go deaf too, so let’s just say goodbye now over the phone while at least I can still hear you”

A rape in the forest of farewells 

Edited by BerlinGuy
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Givemeyourload06
On ‎3‎/‎21‎/‎2017 at 3:01 PM, AnonTop said:

Anyone else really turned on by the thought of me & a few other tops holding down a hot smooth bottom and raping both of his holes all night long? Use him & abuse him like the (sub)human sperm bank he is. NO safe word, NO mercy, NO lube. Make him scream. Make him struggle.

Irs my dream would love this and to find a boyfriend who likes to share me at parties

• 1 month later...
Guest bumbtch

I've had an experience close to this. Not quite like rape. But very aggressive gang fuck. Seven guys. Only spit for lube. No condoms.

I have been raped before. To which being a slut that I am I kinda enjoyed as I was hard as a rock and had an anal orgasm while it happened. Wasn't proud of it at first but I am now. But never been gang raped before. To be honest I want to be gang raped. Just for the experience.

The thought of being used and thrown away makes my hole tingle.