Calling the hole a "boy-pussy"

ChainedBoy

Years ago, I was getting plowed by a dude who wanted to hear me call my fuckhole my boy-pussy. Did it for him since he was hot and I wanted the load. Didn't think much of it after, but over the years, as I've been topping more then ever, I've heard bottoms spontaneously do it more and more. And I've even gotten to enjoying hearing it from time to time.

Anyone else engage/experiencing this?

• Upvote 2

Turn-ons/offs are subjective so I imagine many guys will have different feelings about this, but personally that phrase is a turn off for me. Not a fan of any "female" terms during man-on-man sex. Call it my ass or my hole - it's not a pussy.

• Upvote 4

Guest bbbearlover1

I eat, finger and fuck male pussy, period.  As was noted earlier, the use of the term is subjective, and there will be those who don't like or appreciate it.  I am very open about my use of the term, and that helps those guys who refer to their holes as pussies to find me, and know that I understand where they are coming from.  It's about finding and connecting with those who share perspectives.

• Moderators

The word "pussy" does not turn me on in the least, but I have worked past being put off by it. 

If the top needs to say it or he needs me to say to get him off, then I am down with it. It's a small thing compared to missing out on a load. 

• Upvote 3

I am a man and a total bottom.  I get fucked by men.  I crave their seed in me.  I could truly careless what my TOP man calls it.  As a submissive I do feel I fulfil the role of a women. Taking seed inside my body as a female would in a hetero relationship.  If a TOP chooses to call it a pussy I will accept it with pride!  I am a cum whore so it is up to my TOP MAN.  

I call my man-pleaser "pussy" and "cunt" all the time. I also use the other terms, ass, hole, a lot too. I dont care about either of the terms really. I think the more vulgar the term the more kink is being added to the fuck which is always hot. I dont know if it makes a difference but I am also Bi so im not turned of by a gender that i'm not attracted too. 

--OINK! 

I don't use the term referring to myself, but use it as a reflection of the top.

I came out to a friend yesterday who I have worked with for 2.5 years, she was shocked. Many of the women I work with have hit on me. I think I am obviously gay, but then, I know me. She said there is nothing feminine about me, and it really is true. I don't see anything wrong with that, I just am not. 

The big turn on for me when a top or Dom guy calls me or my hole a "pussy" is not the word so much as the attitude behind it. It's more the attitude of power and control that cums along with it. And that doesn't happen with all tops/Doms.  I find bullies weak and boring, a total turn off. There is a mind fuck that some guys have that makes me wildly sub and open, wanting to be bred by them even more... kind of an "on" switch.  When that is conveyed in their use of the word "pussy" , I fucking love it.

• Upvote 5

I used to find the terms pussy, cunt, etc. off-putting but have come around now to enjoy their use, especially  in Dom/sub scene of some sort. Like tallslenderguy said, it's more the guy's attitude of power and control behind it than the actual words themselves. What that works, it's a total mind-fuck turn on.

• Upvote 2

Maybe it's also a language thing. The Dutch word for Pussy is Poes. Which is (I think) used strictly for a woman's vagina. At least I have never heard a top use it for a guy's hole, not with me. If they would have it would be a major turn-off. What is used sometimes is Kut or Kutje (cunt). Not a fan of that either but if he wants to use that it's OK with me.

Then again I have been bred by American guys who called my hole a pussy and somehow that was a turn-on but maybe that was simply because it was a different language than my own and in a different country :-).

• Upvote 1