Calling the hole a "boy-pussy"

ChainedBoy

On 3/24/2017 at 9:02 AM, tallbtm said:

I used to find the terms pussy, cunt, etc. off-putting but have come around now to enjoy their use, especially  in Dom/sub scene of some sort. Like tallslenderguy said, it's more the guy's attitude of power and control behind it than the actual words themselves. What that works, it's a total mind-fuck turn on.

Hi tallbtm, et al,

Yes, this is it for me too. As a bottom, I find there are different ways to fill the gap (so to speak) because the whole I seek to fill is not just physical.  

For me the drive of being a bottom seems to revolve around having another guys cum in me. However, if I could go to a cum store and just buy a bottle of cum to put in my hole, it wouldn't be the same.  So,  when I consider, "what is it about the delivery that I desire," I can identify several things.  Probably at the top of the list is desire. In this respect, I think this is where tops and bottoms are the same in what motivates them.  

As a bottom, I love the top who I sense has this all consuming desire to breed me. The desire that I be a reseptical for their seed is a huge turn on. I think the top is similarly turned on by the bottoms desire for them to place their seed in them. IOW, both are getting off on being desired, even though it's different roles. 

Though it seems to be changing, we live in a largely patriarchal, male dominated world. A huge part of patriarchal culture is that women submit to men. The term "pussy" or "cunt" is associated with women, and by default, associated with submission.  Not always, of course. There are all sorts of variations depending on the people involved, but crudely, and at it's root, "pussy" and "cunt" started out as pretty much derogatory terms used on women.  When they are used with a guy, they can carry the flavor and history of meaning and intent, and they seem to summon up feelings that are probably seated somewhere in our lizard brain lol, i.e., where our emotional response hits us before it is processed by the 'higher brain.' 

The whole cave man, rough sex thing can have some appeal to me, but I am much more captivated by intelligent intent.  When a top or Dom guy refers to my hole as a pussy with a derogatory tone, it can trigger one of two responses. If I sense he is just a bully, I am completely turned off, and even angry to the point of wanting to back kick him into the next room lol. That almost never happens.  When I sense he is using the term to verbalize the dynamic of Dom/sub in recognition of our mutual desires, he totally has me and I fold into him. 

Along the line of working the mutual desire angle, I have encountered some Dom guys who use the terms "pussy" or "cunt" without any derogatory connotation. That's my favorite, but I don't encounter it often. Really happens more in a FB set up than a hook up, for me. That's when the higher brain or "mind fuck" kicks in, and it's the hottest thing to experience. I've had a few of these type relationships where the top/Dom guy not only referred to my hole as a "pussy", etc., but referred to me as a pussy, or his pussy. There's no overtly demeaning tone, even affection. The power exchange is so complete, there doesn't have to be any 'force' in the term or attitude, because the top/Dom has already captured me, knows it and the term becomes an acknowledgement of that. 

• Upvote 4

I've always been turned on by the term boy-pussy or pussy or any of those themed words when getting fucked, but I'm in to submission.  I had a regular BBC who called it my "trap" and I never understood the meaning but it didn't matter to me then, as long as he was hitting it!

As others said, it's subjective.  If you don't like it, let your partner know.  A lot of the guys I've been with would probably think the same thing I do, though, which is if you're letting a guy breed your hole who cares what he calls it lol

Guest KptNLine
On 3/24/2017 at 9:07 AM, tallslenderguy said:

I don't use the term referring to myself, but use it as a reflection of the top.

I came out to a friend yesterday who I have worked with for 2.5 years, she was shocked. Many of the women I work with have hit on me. I think I am obviously gay, but then, I know me. She said there is nothing feminine about me, and it really is true. I don't see anything wrong with that, I just am not. 

The big turn on for me when a top or Dom guy calls me or my hole a "pussy" is not the word so much as the attitude behind it. It's more the attitude of power and control that cums along with it. And that doesn't happen with all tops/Doms.  I find bullies weak and boring, a total turn off. There is a mind fuck that some guys have that makes me wildly sub and open, wanting to be bred by them even more... kind of an "on" switch.  When that is conveyed in their use of the word "pussy" , I fucking love it.

Totally agree with this. I think when a Top uses the word "pussy", it plays into that dom/sub dynamic. It's not about degradation or comparing me to a woman, it's more about the attitude and Dominance of the Man fucking me, which turns me on. To me, if I'm getting fucked and the Man fucking me says something to me like, "Does that feel good in your pussy?" I know that he's expressing his Dominance over me, which turns me on. I usually wait for the Top to use this word before I will, but it definitely turns me on.

Guest bbbearlover1
On 3/24/2017 at 9:07 AM, tallslenderguy said:

The big turn on for me when a top or Dom guy calls me or my hole a "pussy" is not the word so much as the attitude behind it. It's more the attitude of power and control that cums along with it. And that doesn't happen with all tops/Doms.  I find bullies weak and boring, a total turn off. There is a mind fuck that some guys have that makes me wildly sub and open, wanting to be bred by them even more... kind of an "on" switch.  When that is conveyed in their use of the word "pussy" , I fucking love it.

well put, tallslenderguy.  over the years, I've talked with Doms/tops who, in the end, were simply bullies.  personally, I do see that as weak, and bullying, in my opinion, is disrespectful to subs. submission is a gift to Doms, and worthy of our respect. as I noted earlier in the thread, I call that hole pussy, and most subs I know will start twitching when I do. they know who they're dealing with, and the respond accordingly. I love it. whether it's tight or thoroughly used, it's pussy to me, beautiful, edible, fuckable pussy.

I don't really care for any of the terms myself, like pussy or cunt, I can only think of those being on a female and being used in that situation. I'm not so turned off by a guy that wishes to refer to mine as a fuck hole or cum dump hole, because that's what it is to me and what mine is for. In the end though, I don't care what anyone wishes to call it, as long as they are fucking me with that cock and dumping that load in me. What really irritates me the most though are the guys that can only get off by getting carried away and continually talking and telling me how much I like them fucking my pussy, boy pussy or man cunt and without taking a breath in between. That really turns me off to the point I can't enjoy myself any longer. At that time, I'm only a piece of meat to be fucked and don't enjoy myself any more. A piece of meat to be fucked and used is exactly what I am and desire to be, but the constant rant from the top using all those names that way, doesn't do anything for me in making me feel and enjoy my status and place as the cum dump bottom I desire to be and perform as. I know that there are those bottoms out there that probably do enjoy all the use of the terms and all the rants like that, but not me.  

I usually take my cue from the top on what to say. However, it is a big turn on to have an Alpha Top really take control and tell me how he's gonna fuck/pound/tear/rip-up/breed my boi pussy/cunt/bitch hole. I'm usually str8 acting but something about a Top that wants me to be his bitch really brings the fem out in me. 

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

I hate that term “Boy Pussy” and think it’s a major turn-off for me, especially when I am in the middle of fucking a bloke’s ass.  But I think the “Boy Pussy” thing is often associated with feminine bottoms – and I am not attracted to feminine guys and I won’t fuck them.  So I have not had any experience with that.  But I have had a few non-feminine blokes call their ass a “Boy Pussy” or “Boy Cunt” whilst I have been fucking them and I have stopped fucking them for a minute and told them not to say that – and they complied.   TONY

• Upvote 3

• 4 months later...

Whether he said it out loud or not, I would feel inadequate if the man didn't at least think of my rectum as cunt (or pussy) while he was fucking me. Male-in-female reproduction is the sole foundation of all human sexual instinct and activity. The mechanics of the male orgasm especially are finely attuned by millions of years of evolution to vaginal penetration.

I desperately want the man who has chosen to pump his seed into me to have sensations that are as similar as possible to real mating. I need to feel his raw, male, animal power and lust as his frantic thrusts transform my lower intestine into the cunt that his every instinct and nerve ending demand. At that moment, our total focus is on his cock and the cunt that he has just fucked into existence inside me. In terms of sexual mechanics and reproductive instinct, I am unequivocally the female to his male. Witnessing his ecstasy and receiving his ejaculation are privileges that I cannot claim to deserve, so I am deeply grateful for these gifts.

In other words, a man pays me an enormous compliment when he considers my anorectal passageway worthy of his erection and his breeding instinct and names it correctly: "cunt." Cunt is what a man needs, fucks, and seeds.

I have no particular feminine physical characteristics, but there is no doubt that a man's penetrative desire and sexual authority can make me female. In that moment, my desire is female and my sexual function is female. It's inconceivable to me that people who are dedicated to male reproductive instinct and physiology could be in denial about the absolutely primacy of male/female complementarity as the foundation of all phallic pleasure.

• Like 1