How Was I to KNOW???

I got on CL for something anonymous and hooked up with this guy! He described himself as a blond jock and said he wanted to fuck me “raw!” He had two conditions: One: since it was anonymous, he insisted that I agree not to look at him while he was there!  Two: he wanted to record our encounter “just for his personal pleasure!” I was super horny and readily agreed! The sex was GREAT! He sure could throw a mean fuck! It wasn’t until a few days later I saw that he had posted this pic of him BALLS DEEP inside me on several gay sites...even tumblr! FUCK! He was no “blond jock!” I KNEW this guy! He lives in the apartment next door and one thing I know for sure about my neighbor is that he has FULL-BLOWN AIDS! Should I file a complaint...or should I ask him to come over tonight for another session?

tumblr_o2eljgYbgS1v800fro1_500.jpg

Edited by jackdaw
re-write & fix font
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 16
  • Piggy 1

• 4 months later...

How could you be so naïve as to believe someone online? You got what you asked for - an anonymous load. Actually, you were lucky to hookup with someone as infected as he apparently is. Do you realize how many envy that load you got? Go for more loads from his deadly dick.

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1

• 2 weeks later...

If I were you, I would hook up with him again.   The part that convinced me was " The sex was GREAT! He sure could throw a mean fuck!"    Add some conditions of your own.  Tell him this time you will be blindfolded, tied up or handcuffed, and fucked multiple times or take multiple loads,and you do not mind if it is recorded.