My old teacher

Part 1:

It was the weekend of my 20th high school reunion. It had been a mostly boring gathering. I never made any deep friendships in high school. I think it was because I was so far into the closet, and didn't feel like I fit in with any of the groups of kids. I was into art and music, and it felt like I was the only one. So here I was on the day after, stopping at a convenience store to get a cup of coffee.

I was at the coffee urns fixing myself a cup and I heard someone behind me say, "Jeff, is that you?" I turned around expecting to see one of my classmates, but instead it was a very handsome man a few years older than me. I looked for a second, and finally recognized my old history teacher Mr. Marco. Wow! I had had such a crush on this man back then! He was younger than the other teachers, only 10 years older than the students. He was tall, had a mass of dark curly hair, broad shoulders, beautiful deep brown eyes, a nice moustache, and a smile that lit up any room. Here he was 20 years later and even better looking. His body looked a bit bigger, his moustache was now a trim beard, his curls had a bit of silver at the temples, and that smile was still amazing.

"Wow, Mr. Marco! Long time no see! How are you?"

"Please Jeff, call me Frank. I am doing really well, and you?"

"I'm doing well. I'm working right here in town. Love my job. Just saw a bunch of my old classmates last night at our 20th reunion."

"That's great, Jeff. I'm moving back here to my parents' old place. Mom passed away earlier this year and left me the house. It's good to be back."

Mr. Marco had been my favorite teacher. Besides being hot and making a confused and closeted high school boy have fantasies, he had the ability to make history come alive for me. He was always encouraging and genuinely concerned about how his students did in class. I loved the classes I had with him in my sophomore and junior years, and was really looking forward to senior year when we got to do special projects for class. But the summer after my junior year he got divorced from his wife and moved to another town. I guess I had felt a bit abandoned back then. And here he was after all this time. All these thoughts flooded through my mind, but I snapped out of it.

"Oh yeah, I heard she died. I'm sorry. I always loved that house. It's such  beautiful spot on the lake."

He reached out and touched my arm. "Well Jeff, if you're not busy I'm heading over there. Come on over and we'll take a swim, have lunch, do some catching up."

"That sounds great Mr. Marco-" he gave me a look- "I mean Frank. I'd love to."

"Well, just follow me," he said, flashing me one of those smiles.

My mind raced as I followed him in my car. I felt like a kid again. I really had no thought that anything would happen between us. Just spending time with such a sexy man would be nice for a change. We got to the house and he invited me in for a tour. It was a nice place, very well kept up, warm and inviting. The best part was the view of the lake. There was a broad lawn leading to the shore, and the house was on a very private little inlet. We walked across the grass down to the boathouse and dock. Frank pulled off his shirt and I got a good look at his furry chest. I had always wondered how hairy he was.

"I'm going in for a swim. Come on in. I love to skinny dip- hope you're not shy!" He turned toward the water as he kicked off his shoes and dropped his shorts and ran down the dock and dove in. I did the same, hoping I wouldn't pop a boner before I hit the water. The water was great, jut cool enough to calm that down. We swam for a while and then he went up on shore nd stretched out on the grass on his back. I followed him, and we both lay naked in the warm sun.

"So Jeff, how's your love life?"

"Well... " was all I could say, surprised by his question.

"Sorry to be so personal," he said. "I guess this is a bit awkward, with our history of being teacher and student. It can be tough to meet again as peers. I remember you well, Jeff. I remember we had a good connection. I enjoyed having you as a student."

"I loved having you as a teacher," I blurted out, perhaps a bit too eagerly.

He looked over at me and smiled. "I think you were signed up for my independent study class when I left town. I'm sorry that didn't happen. You know why I left?"

"You got divorced."

"Yes, that's the short version. I think I can tell you now. Things had not been good with my marriage. Neither of us was happy, especially not me. I made a mistake getting married." He paused and looked me in the eye. "I never made her happy, and I finally got honest with myself about why that was." He looked up at the sky. "I was attracted to men. That was the problem. After we split up we were both so much happier." He looked back at me. "Does that shock you?"

I gulped and shook my head no. I swallowed hard, and finally blurted out, "N-n-n-no. I am gay too." I felt my face and whole body blush.

"I thought maybe you were, Jeff. I got that vibe from you back then, Of course, I would never have done anything with you. You were way too young, aside from the possibility of losing my job. It was tough for me back then, though, being surrounded by so many good looking boys. Well, they were young men really. The hottest boys were the smart ones- like you." He flashed me that smile again. I couldn't believe this was happening. My heart was pounding.

I bravely said, "Well here we are now, and we're both consenting adults."

Still smiling, he reached over and grabbed my hand. He placed it on his growing cock. "Yes, here we are, and this is what you are doing to me." He leaned in and kissed me. I started stroking his dick. It was getting longer and thicker. I pulled back for a good look. It was uncut and growing to about 7 1/2 inches. The foreskin was pulling back from a big round head. My own dick was as hard as iit had ever been. I kissed him again, keeping that big veiny dick in my had. I kissed his neck, and down onto his furry chest. I licked at his nipples, and my head kept traveling lower. I kissed his belly and felt his bushy pubes against me face. I took the head of his dick in my mouth and felt his hands on my head. I swallowed him whole while my hand fondled his heavy balls. He then gently pulled my head back up for another, deeper kiss. His hands were all over my back and he squeezed my ass. Our cocks rubbed up against each other. He whispered in my ear, "What I really want is for you to lick my balls." I nodded and raced down there between his legs. He lifted his knees giving me access. I took one ball in my mouth and swirled my tongue all over it. I switched to the other and heard him moan and gasp. My fingers traced along his thighs. My mouth left his balls to swallow his cock again. He said, "No- keep sucking my balls. Stoke my dick. I'm getting close." I did what he asked. In just about a minute he did shoot while I had both his balls in my mouth. I felt that hot cock pulsing strongly as he came all over himself. I was moving to lick up his cum when he jumped up and ran back into the lake.

I sat up in a bit of a daze. I loved what just happened, but was a bit freaked out at his reaction. Had I done something wrong? He came back up out of the water and stood in front of me. He saw my hard cock and knelt down and pushed me onto my back. He swallowed my cock and in no time I was blasting my load down his throat. He got down next to me and put his arm around me, getting me wet. We lay there both breathing heavily. He said, "I'm sorry Jeff, I freaked out. Maybe we shouldn't have done that."

"No, I'm glad we did, Frank. I'm cool with it, really."

He looked at me very seriously, then his smile started to come back. "Well, I'm glad. I really needed it." He got up and went over to retrieve his clothes. "I'd love to see you again Jeff. But I need to get ready to go back to my old place and get the rest of my things. I'll be moving in here, but I'll be gone for two weeks wrapping things up. I'll call you when I get back, OK?"

It was my turn to smile. "You better call me."

• Like 3
  • Upvote 28

It had been two weeks since my encounter with Mr. Marco, I mean Frank. I couldn't stop thinking about him. I was waiting for him to call me, but I was out living my life as usual. It was Saturday night, and I decided to hit the local bar. It was still early, so not many people were there. It was not a gay bar, not in this small town. But the people were always friendly, the beer was cheap, and you never knew who might drift in. On this quiet night I did see someone interesting. There was this black guy there sitting at the end of the bar. Black men are very rare in this part of the world, so he really stood out. He stood out for his looks, too. He looked slightly smaller than me with a lean body, handsome face, and whenever he got up his movements were graceful and sleek almost like a cat. I couldn't keep my eyes off him, and he picked up on that. He nodded at me and I smiled back. He seemed to chuckle to himself as he got up and walked my way. He came over and said "Hi."

I said, "Hey, how are you? My name's Jeff," and extended my hand.

He grabbed my hand and shook it firmly. "I'm Craig. Nice to meet you." He held my hand a bit longer than the usual handshake, squeezed it, then let go. "Mind if I sit?"

"Please do. Where are you from?"

He looked me deep in the eyes and smiled warmly. "I want to be from this bar and to your place, sexy man." And he laughed softly at the look of surprise on my face. "Or did I mistake those looks you were giving me? If I did, I apologize."

"No need to apologize. I've been wondering how to get close to you. Guess you solved that problem pretty quick."

"Well, let's go then- if your place is cool... Is it?"

"Yes, it's very cool. You have a car?"

He said he didn't. So I drove the half mile back to my apartment. I was thinking while I drove how crazy this was, but I had gotten so horny fantasizing what might happen soon between me and Mr. Marco that I needed to get off before I went crazy. I had been jacking off every night for a week now, and it would be good to have some actual contact. We went up the stairs to my place, and Craig pressed against me while I unlocked the door. Once we got inside he had his hands all over me. We kissed passionately as he started to undress me. I was getting his clothes off him, too. We stumbled over to the couch, kissing, nibbling, touching, stroking. It felt very hot. He was slightly smaller than me, but his body felt strong. We landed on the couch and I got a good look at him. He didn't have an ounce of fat on him. His skin was smooth, his muscles rippled, both his nipples were pierced, and his dick- I had seen very few black cocks in person, and this one was the best. It wasn't huge, but it was long and had a nice upward curve. He leaned in and started chewing on my nipple. He pushed me down on my back on the couch and switched over to the other nipple. It was driving me wild. He lifted his head and smiled at me. "You are a hot guy, Jeff." He grabbed my stiff dick. "And I love me some white cock." All of a sudden he had my cock deep in his throat, slobbering it up while he grabbed my balls and tugged on them.

"Slow down or I'm going to blow too soon," I gasped. He laughed softly and moved up to straddle my chest. That beautiful black piece of meat was throbbing in front of my face, so of course I opened up wide and swallowed it. He moaned and made encouraging noises while he reached back and grabbed my cock. He wasn't stroking it, just holding it very firmly. I sucked him for a while, taking more and more of his cock while he gently fucked my face.

He leaned down and asked me quietly, "Hey Jeff, do you like to eat ass?" I nodded yes with his cock still deep in my throat. He got up and turned around and sat his round, firm ass on my face. I was intoxicated by the musky smell. I pressed my nose in and inhaled. It had been a while, and rimming a hot guy was one of my favorite things to do. I licked around his rosy hole with the tip of my tongue. "Oh yeah man, that's the way. Make love to my hole baby," he said. My tongue went a bit deeper, tasting that tangy sweet ass. He wiggled it, and I tongued him deeper and deeper. He was moaning and I was grunting like a pig. He leaned down and started sucking me again. He went slowly and deliberately, and I was in heaven. My cock was as hard as it had ever been. He lifted his head up slightly and said, "I need that hot white cock in my ass, man. Will you fuck me?"

Damn, who could resist? He didn't wait for an answer. He turned around again and was about to sit on my cock. "Do we need..." I was going to ask if he wanted lube and a condom.

"No baby, we don't need anything we don't have right here," he said, and his ass pressed against my dick. I moaned deeply as I felt his hole open and I slid into that warm, dark hole. We paused when I felt I was in all the way. His ass twitched on my cock. It felt like a dozen fingers squeezing it- amazing! I started to fuck up into him and he started to bob up and down. We fucked harder and faster while I felt his sweaty abs. My hands moved up to tug on his pierced nipples as our fucking intensified. I was getting so close. I wanted to shoot my load deep in this delightful ass, but I wanted this feeling to last forever too. Eventually I couldn't hold back. He urged me on- "Seed my hole, baby! Breed me!" That did it. I pushed up with a great thrust and let loose with my cum. His ass milked it out of me. I couldn't believe it could feel so good. I had never felt an ass do that before. I lay there panting and he leaned down kissing my face and neck. I felt his cock jerking and felt the warmth of his cum all over me. I wrapped my arms around him and drew him tightly to me. My spent cock slipped out of his ass and I forced my tongue deep down his throat. Our kissing and breathing slowed down eventually. Our bodies were warm and covered with sweat and cum.

I was exhausted and that wonderful afterglow was spreading through me. "Thanks baby, that was amazing," Craig whispered into my ear.

"Hey, let's take a shower," I said. He followed me into the bathroom. I got a nice warm shower going, and we stepped in together, kissing, touching, smiling, and rinsing off.

We got out of the shower and toweled each other off. My mind was spinning. Craig said, "Hey Jeff, can I crash here with you? I have luggage still at the bus station. Do you have time in the morning to drop me off there to pick it up?"

"I have the whole day off tomorrow. We'll get you all set. I'll feed you a good breakfast first, though."

"That's an offer I can't refuse, baby."

We headed to bed. It was so good to have someone in my arms for the night. I was starting to drift off when I felt Craig's hand on my ass. He whispered in my ear again- what a nice feeling- "I love white cock like I said. But I love white ass just as much." I just let out a quiet moan. "I have a hot guy who gives me his cock, but I never get that hot furry white ass of his..." I was listening, but sleep was coming on me quickly, I could tell. He squeezed my ass and I felt fingers brushing against my hole very lightly. He continued his whispers. "Not tonight baby, but maybe soon. We never talked about status baby, I bet you're negative." I couldn't respond with more than a quiet mm-hmm to indicate that yes, I was negative. "Well, I only fuck bare, so maybe we shouldn't risk it." The very softly, "Damn shame... damn shame." He was drifting off too. We slept for hours with our arms around each other.

More to cum soon.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 31

Part 3

I woke up before Craig did. I got up and looked down at his sexy body, then headed to the bathroom for a shower. My mind was spinning from meeting these 2 different hot men in the space of 2 weeks. It did feel like I had met Frank for the first time, since our situations were so different from 20 years ago. I got dressed and went into the kitchen to fix breakfast. My mind was racing the whole time. I thought of how much fun I had with Craig last night, and of the things he had said. Is he poz? He said he only fucked bare, and that seemed to be the reason he didn't even try to fuck me last night. That whole line of thought was strangely arousing to me. He also said he had a hot guy. Does that mean he's in a relationship?  If so, it didn't stop him from hooking up with me. Then my mind went back to Frank. I had been thinking of him for 2 weeks now- thinking of him and lusting after him. That thick veiny uncut cock that pulsed so hard when he shot his load had been almost an obsession. Was he going to call like he said? Would I see that cock again, touch it again, maybe more. I couldn't help but wonder how that pulsing cock would feel inside my hole. But why did he react the way he did after he shot his load?

I heard a yawn behind me, and Craig was there putting his arms around me. "Good morning white boy," he said with that sexy little chuckle of his. "I hope you had fun last night."

"I had a blast!" I turned around for a kiss.

"I know you had a blast babe- the blast was in me remember?" He winked at me. "OK if I grab a shower?"

"Of course. Breakfast will be done when you come out." He trotted into the bathroom.

As soon as he closed the door my phone rang.

"Hello." "Hey Jeff, good morning. This is Frank." "Oh hi! How are you?" My heart started beating faster. "Jeff, I'm sorry I didn't call before. I've had a lot of things to deal with back home and here at the house. I've been thinking about you though." "I've been thinking about you too. I'm so happy you called." "Oh good. Listen, I want to see you again very soon. You're probably working tomorrow, right?" "Frank, I'm pretty much my own boss. I can take a day off no problem." "Nice! Come over anytime tomorrow. We have some things to talk about." "Oh? That sounds a little serious." "Well, life is serious. Or it can be. Let's just say I need us to be clear about things, about our relationship. I'd love for us to spend a lot of time together, but we need to lay our cards on the table." I heard the shower turn off. "OK Frank. It's good to be clear about things, I agree. I'll see you tomorrow." "Great Jeff. Bye for now." "Bye."

Craig appeared in the kitchen wearing the same clothes he had on last night, of course. "Something smells good!" put breakfast on the table and poured us both some coffee. We dug right in. That workout last night made us hungry. "Hey, can you still take me over to pick up my luggage?"

"Of course. Let's head right over."

I parked across the street from the station. "I'll be right back," Craig said. He sprinted across the street. I watched that ass that was full of my cum. 2 minutes later He stepped out the door. He stopped all of a sudden and pulled a cell phone out of his pocket. He stood there smiling and talking, laughing, nodding, talking some more. He looked at me and waved. The call finished and he trotted back to the car. I got out an opened the hatch, but he didn't put his bags in. "Hey Jeff, thanks for everything. I was going to ask you to drop me somewhere, but I have errands to run and I'll be getting a ride later. But I want to see you again- are you free for dinner tonight?"

"Sure I am. You want to meet me at the bar or at my place?"

"Let's meet at the bar. I want to pick you up again. I love getting lucky like that!" He laughed out loud and so did I.

"You sure I can't take you somewhere?" I asked. But he said everything was all arranged. We hugged, and he planted a deep kiss on me. His hands reached down and squeezed my ass. He winked at me, picked up his bags, and headed down the street. I stood there blushing like a teenager.

I spent all day doing housework and getting some work things in order, clearing things up for my unplanned day off. The time flew. I had so much to think about. Things like this just didn't happen to me. I sat down and turned on the TV, but I have no idea what was on. It was just noise while I had a thousand thoughts tumbling around. The mysterious Frank- what exactly did we need to have clear between us. He seemed really interested in some kind of relationship, but what did he mean by that? What was I looking for? I would love at least a friendship, but had to admit the idea of more than that really appealed to me. Then there was Craig. These thoughts were even harder to deal with. I was pretty sure he was poz. Maybe that should concern me more than it seemed to. I looked back on my sexual activities over the last few years. I had been with a few men, but not that many. I had fucked and been fucked by almost all of them. When was the last time I actually played safe though? I couldn't even remember. I had been looking around on hook-up sights online, like almost every gay man did, I assumed. I had to admit I had seen some poz guys who had turned me on. I had even chatted with some. If I was truly honest with myself, I had to admit to spending time on sites dedicated to barebacking, and watched my share of bareback porn. Hell, I had even read some stories that involved deliberate pozzing and what they called bug chasing. Then I imagined the reverse of what happened last night- with Craig fucking me bare instead of me fucking him bare. Did I want that? Did I want him to shoot his poz cum inside me? I realized my dick was rock hard- was that my answer? If anyone asked me if I would knowingly, willingly take a poz load up my ass, I would quickly say no. But If I asked myself, I seemed to answer differently. I could believe I was having these thoughts. But it felt right somehow. It seemed like something I would not say no to. Maybe I would even ask for it.

I looked up at the clock and saw it was time to head for the bar.

I got inside the bar and saw Craig sitting down at the end of the bar in the same place he was before. I sat a few seats away, pretending like I hadn't seen him. I looked his way and he flashed me that sexy smile. I kept a straight face, looked at him, and let my hand slowly drop to my crotch and rubbed my dick and gave him a nod. He laughed right out loud and moved down to the seat next to me. "You come here often, white boy? Can I but you a drink?"

"Actually, I want to be sober tonight. I'm horny as hell and I want you home in my bed."

"Damn! I love a man who knows what he wants and goes for it."

"You have no idea. Ready to go?" His eyes widened in surprise, and he paid for his drink and we headed for the door.

We got back to my apartment, and as soon as the door was shut I grabbed him. I gave him a deep, hungry kiss and said, "You said you liked white cock and white ass. You got my white cock last night, tonight you can have my white ass if you want it."

Part 4 coming soon.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 22
  • Downvote 1