Shy bladder problems

dutchslut

Most of the time I am on the receiving end of watersports and loving it (especially drinking golden showers). Did it with guys as well with my wife.

When in the shower trying to pee in my mouth I already found out that this was a bit difficult. When excited and thinking of peeing, well, I just cannot seem to make it happen. And you can say, then don't think about it. But when you want your piss, lying on your back, you DO think about it! :D Normally, pissing under the shower is no problem at all.

I am a little bit pee-shy. Don't like urinals, but keep on using the stalls when possible. But at home, with my wife there's not a problem at all, even with the door open and we having a chat during peeing etc.

Anyway, next problem. It seems that I cannot pee anywhere else than a toilet or bathroom. Well... almost. My wife gets off on desperation and wetting. Did that for two times now. Both of which involved a lot of beers (getting my bladder full, and inhibations down) and a lot of patience. She tries everything, pressing the bladder, getting some water running, hand in the stream, etc etc. And although I WANT to pee, it just won't happen until, after a couple of hours, I finally can't stand it anymore and set the floodgates open. Resulting in a very excited, masturbating to an orgasm watching wife.

We want to try other things as well. Giving her a golden shower, or the so called 'flooding the cave'. Filling her cunt with piss after I came inside her. But, experiencing my threshold, even though I do not want it, I don't think I can manage. If wetting my pants even though I want is a problem, how about giving her a golden shower. I can be in a dominant role with her and really want to do this. But we both have to be in the mood, so I want to take the opportunitity when she gives it.

So any advice? Any help?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I suspect this would be a matter of training. It's not as if you have BPH (i.e., prostate issues), or that it's physiological. Funny, the descriptor "shy bladder."  I know you know this, but of course it is not your bladder that is shy, but you. So the question becomes "how do I get over being shy about voiding in front of others?" 

I'd suggest practice, maybe in increments? For instance, practice peeing into a glass in the bathroom, just to break the pattern? If you can train you brain to pee on demand into a glass in your bathroom, maybe that behavior will transfer outside of  your bathroom?  Maybe try other places too, like your shower?  The idea I am suggesting is making alterations to change habit patterns to make it more natural to your brain. if you can pee in the shower, maybe take pictures of guys you wanna pee on into your own shower and pee on them? Pee on a dildo? 

How old are you. I know that after I turned 40-something, there was a delay between my need to pee and peeing. My doctor told me my prostate was probably enlarged. It happens to all guys.

cranberry juice helps get things flowing, and drinking it too often won't lead to other problems.

I'd also suggest overhydrating when you feel like wet plaooy is an option. first time you think it might be time to piss, see if it happens. if not, drink some more and try later.

as for the shyness, maybe a blindfold so you don't know if you're being watched.

and don't forget to relax. it's called piss play, not piss work.

• 1 month later...

Ok so here is your solution. It is true you need to NOT think about peeing BUT how do you do that?

You give the brain something else to fully focus on. Mental arithmetic is perfect for this e.g. 7x8 = ? 12 x 15 =? 16 x 9=? Just keep going with mental arithmetic.

Now you need to practice this in advance and I would recommend pushing yourself to use the urinal while trying this technique. (Also a great way to have your cock out in public legitimately!!)

try it mate. Have 'cured' a dozen pee shy guys (including my younger self) with this technique.