Would you take loads if Meds did not exist?

hungry_hole

I'd still take loads, but not as many as I do now and mostly one on one, not anon darkroom loads. Having said that, I do have a very strong desire to be used in darkrooms by anon cock so I'd probably end up doing it sooner or later.

• Like 2

On 3/22/2017 at 10:42 AM, 1deviantlad said:

I will only bareback so that means I give and take everything. It was the way I was brought up and too old to change now ;@)))

I am the same way.  I love being fucked but if I’m not bred it’s not satisfying. From my first time once he shot in me it was a whole different level of things.  While I knew the risks as I got older I couldn’t stop.  But I never asked a guys status.  Wasn’t til I took my first knowingly poz load that I knew it didn’t matter. So in short Yes I’d still very willingly be bred often. 

I have lost friends from aids and I have friends on the drugs for the treatment of HIV they live with the side effects of the drugs .  I see both sides of the issue.  I love to have sex. I would still take a bare cock in my ass and load even if there was no treatment, I think it is in our natural to give and take seed deep in our asses. 

Been taking and giving raw loads since the early 1980s - well before anyone knew about AIDS, before a test was developed, before the first HIV medication (AZT) became available. Wouldn't change a thing - still no fears, shame, apologies or regrets. 

48 minutes ago, ProudPozPig said:

Been taking and giving raw loads since the early 1980s - well before anyone knew about AIDS, before a test was developed, before the first HIV medication (AZT) became available. Wouldn't change a thing - still no fears, shame, apologies or regrets. 

We should definitely meet up sometime and exchange our toxic poz strains. I'm from Los Angeles Southern California and your from Sacramento northern California. 

• Like 1

Yes, I'd take them.  I stopped barebacking for about 10-15 years when HIV/AIDS first came out and my friends were dying. I always craved raw cock and cum in my ass so hooked up with a safe guy for years. After about 15 years, started going to the baths again when on business trips and took any and all loads raw. One night had 12 loads in my ass in Reno, Nevada. Still neg after all that. Married now to a poz guy/Undetectable. When he first told me his status, my butt twitched and I couldn't wait to take his poz load. Though it's safe as hell, still the thought of getting cum from a HIV+ person is so fucking hot since we were told not to back in the day. Love POZ cum and would still let him fuck me if there was no pill to keep him UD

Guest cardoc49
On ‎28‎-‎03‎-‎2018 at 3:24 AM, ProudPozPig said:

Hi proudPoz thanks for this very honest and admirable reply - so glad that you would take loads even without any meds  and that when you are so familiar with AIDS

• 4 weeks later...