No loads refused

newbiboi

Hi 

Want some advice. Any tips on becoming a no loads refused cumdump? How did you do it? I am nervous but this is my goal. I want to stop being nervous and take all. 

So any tips and how did you go for you? Cant wait to hear I have just started my boi pussy training 

Thanks 

Guest GoodExercise

(1) Never ask about HIV status or other STDs.  (2) Never look back -- just move on to the next raw fuck and don't stress about whether you caught something from the last cock that shot in your unprotected AIDSHole.  (3) Never test.  If you do test, use a home kit.  Testing at the clinic leads to lectures and meds if there is a poz result.  (4) Stress kills.  Cock is life.  Cum is your reward and your nourishment.  (5) Be brave.  This is going to hurt you more than its going to hurt me -- but it is all good.

Guest Bearman

I only take raw cock.I never ask the status of the top and never concern myself afterwards.If you are going to stress after each raw load you are not ready.I am at the stage where if a top volunteers that he is poz when he pumps a load then I feel even more horny and indeed relaxed .

The fun part is taking all the cock. The hard part is getting all the damned anti-queer, safe fucking sex messages out of your head. Your whole life has been filled with messages saying why you should not follow your desires. But the truth is, only one voice matters...and that voice is your own. As others have said....just get out there and fuck. Once you tame the other voices, you will become a cum slut to equal many of us here. Enjoy the cock...and the lifestyle......it can't be beat.

• Upvote 1

I agree with the guys above. Just start taking loads and before you know it you will crave more and more. Eventually the worry will go away and you will take any load offered. But get ready because if your like most of us you will start looking for Poz loads and ignore the neg guys. 

Bbrt- fucknfeedme 

i agree, i take any load, dress like a whore all the time, goto the gym with my cock strapped toght so i bulge through my workout tights or booty shorts, gstring on the beach, butt plug in always so i can pull it out and a guy can go right in, no waiting... u will k iw u r ready when u crave more and more cum inside u and if they dont cum in you, you feel like u didnt do ur job. its all about givong them a place to put their load, who is attached to the cock doesnt matter, our job is to be a dump for all mens loads

• Upvote 1

My advice as a cum dump is too just let lose.  Don't think about it.   Just bend over and take it.    A true dump asks no questions.  Maybe a blindfold to not see who is breefing you.    Maybe pick a dark room.   Like Nike says "Just do it"

• Upvote 2

Guest ff-whole

Okay here goes my two cents...

Take your time... the voices in your head is the reasonable you... But stop asking and then you get the worry later... but that too will slowly diminish.
Taking loads into your hole is intoxicating... there will be no way back to it... You will want more and it is never enough.

If you want to take loads without the worry then start going on Prep.

Edited by ff-whole

ditto ff-whole.

I went 35 years taking bb cock and stayed neg. I m a cum slut and have prolly had  thousands of cocks and loads in that time and was always kinda worried about HIV, but never enough to overcome my desire for cum and cock in me. I got some great information and encouragement here on BZ from tallbtm, finally got educated and decided to go on PrEP. 

When I  went in to get my std check and to start PrEP, I found out I was Poz. Not the end of the world, am pretty much still taking PrEP now (truvada) and one other pill and am undetectable and totally healthy. Still, I'm not one who actually wants to be infected, even though in 2017 it's not a death sentence, nor does it really present with side effects for me.

I personally think PrEP awesome and wish all guys who bareback would go on it, but I'm in healthcare and not into disease :-). 

• Upvote 1

On 2017-03-22 at 9:14 AM, newbiboi said:

Want some advice. Any tips on becoming a no loads refused cumdump? How did you do it?

From his profile newbiboi seems to be a young 20's guy. A young guy like that who wants to be a cumdump has many possibilities. Young cumdumps are always in demand because most become cumdumps much older in life, once they stop being nervous. If you are a young cumdump try to get over that "fear" and you'll have a great time. I'm not sure what city he lives? Having access to a city with good bathhouses and sex clubs makes it easier to become a cumdump.

My first cumdump experiences were in my 20's every time I stayed at the YMCA in NYC. All the action was anonymous so it made kit easier for me to be more daring and allow myself to be a cumdump. I would leave the door of my room unlocked and wait for guys to come in, fuck me, unload and leave. This was just before the AIDS crisis.

3 hours ago, tallslenderguy said:

When I  went in to get my std check and to start PrEP, I found out I was Poz. Not the end of the world...Still, I'm not one who actually wants to be infected,

Here is the other side of the story. I was lucky because I was able to have a lot of fun without having to deal with being HIV+. For some is no big deal but it has to be considered. PrEP? Is one possibility but you have to understand its limitations.

• 2 weeks later...