No loads refused

newbiboi

On ‎3‎/‎22‎/‎2017 at 8:21 AM, GoodExercise said:

(1) Never ask about HIV status or other STDs.  (2) Never look back -- just move on to the next raw fuck and don't stress about whether you caught something from the last cock that shot in your unprotected AIDSHole.  (3) Never test.  If you do test, use a home kit.  Testing at the clinic leads to lectures and meds if there is a poz result.  (4) Stress kills.  Cock is life.  Cum is your reward and your nourishment.  (5) Be brave.  This is going to hurt you more than its going to hurt me -- but it is all good.

This and what many others have stated, says about everything. If it's what you really desire, you just have to get your head wrapped around it and go with it. I will guarantee you though that after your first few BB cocks and loads, you will be addicted to it and desiring a lot more.

Go get on PrEP. Ends worries over HIV.  Get tested for STIs every quarter. 

Offer your ass to everyone. Take as many loads as you want. You get as much pleasure as you want. Any STIs get zapped. You take more cock. It's that easy. :-)

• Like 1

Guest Dickmagnet

I never used to be like this either but this past year i have truly taken the slogan to heart. I really have become no loads refused. If a guy has his cock out i will bend over almost anywhere pull my pants down & give him total access to fuck his load inside me.

Guest Dickmagnet
4 minutes ago, Dickmagnet said:

I never used to be like this either but this past year i have truly taken the slogan to heart. I really have become no loads refused. If a guy has his cock out i will bend over almost anywhere pull my pants down & give him total access to fuck his load inside me.

Oh & also never never ask about status or anything just bend over take those swimmers. Just think that your new job is to take anyone anytime anywhere.

Edited by Dickmagnet
spelling correction

• 1 month later...
Guest BareSkin95
On 3/22/2017 at 8:21 AM, GoodExercise said:

(1) Never ask about HIV status or other STDs.  (2) Never look back -- just move on to the next raw fuck and don't stress about whether you caught something from the last cock that shot in your unprotected AIDSHole.  (3) Never test.  If you do test, use a home kit.  Testing at the clinic leads to lectures and meds if there is a poz result.  (4) Stress kills.  Cock is life.  Cum is your reward and your nourishment.  (5) Be brave.  This is going to hurt you more than its going to hurt me -- but it is all good.

I have two OraQuick kits for the before and after.  I'm going to be so boned when the after shows me poz.  No meds ever, I fucking promise.

• 2 months later...
Guest Deviantlad

I agree with leatherman667, get out there and do it. Listen to those voices and then say thanks for the advice but I am going to live life to the full. You will live life to the full when you have become poz because you will be able to enjoy life like no time in the pass. I can say that from experience.

I think I may have a different insight into your question...

When I'm at the baths, or otherwise looking to get fucked and loaded my multiple men; I usually start by going for what's hot to me. But after a couple of loads, my inner pig takes over and all I want is more dick and more loads. Soon enough, I turn into an absolute public cumdumpster. 

So try starting with what turns you on - you may be surprised to find that your inner pig takes over and lets you be in the moment.

I  have been a no loads refused bottom for about 2 years now and recently became a true TruvadaWhore. My sexual fun usually starts with me looking and messaging guys that are attractive to me, but when they don't reply or there aren't enough, I move onto messaging any man with the word "top" in his profile.