No loads refused

newbiboi

Guest Dickmagnet
7 hours ago, Andyhole said:

I'm at a similar point as you. Im looking to come off meds and embrace my cumdump role! 

I think here are 2 separate issues being a cumdump & wanting to become poz so in other words a bug chaser & secondly if you still want to be a cumdump you can still do it but then responsible & take Prep. Just my 2 cents.

• 4 months later...
On ‎3‎/‎23‎/‎2017 at 12:21 AM, Guest GoodExercise said:

(1) Never ask about HIV status or other STDs.  (2) Never look back -- just move on to the next raw fuck and don't stress about whether you caught something from the last cock that shot in your unprotected AIDSHole.  (3) Never test.  If you do test, use a home kit.  Testing at the clinic leads to lectures and meds if there is a poz result.  (4) Stress kills.  Cock is life.  Cum is your reward and your nourishment.  (5) Be brave.  This is going to hurt you more than its going to hurt me -- but it is all good.

Absolutely correct that is just how I am. 

I was very lucky I had a partner that took me from a prissy little picky snot to a full on cumpig addicted to cock . I was taught not to worry about my own orgasm and that my hole was my main sex organ. I was taught never to refuse cock or seed and to be proud of being the slut I am. When we ended I had learned my lesson well and have been an insatiable cockpig and cumdump ever since.

• 1 year later...
Guest FinalDL2021
On ‎3‎/‎22‎/‎2017 at 8:21 AM, Guest GoodExercise said:

(1) Never ask about HIV status or other STDs.  (2) Never look back -- just move on to the next raw fuck and don't stress about whether you caught something from the last cock that shot in your unprotected AIDSHole.  (3) Never test.  If you do test, use a home kit.  Testing at the clinic leads to lectures and meds if there is a poz result.  (4) Stress kills.  Cock is life.  Cum is your reward and your nourishment.  (5) Be brave.  This is going to hurt you more than its going to hurt me -- but it is all good.

great rules to live by

If you want it, go get it - but go in with your eyes wide open. This is what you face:

1. You will get STDs. Likely more than once, likely more than one at the same time. You must be checked regularly for them or whenever you have symptoms, because a) they can seriously damage your body if you don’t, and b) as a cumdump you have an increased responsibility to ensure that you are not a spreader of disease.

2. If you do not get on PrEP, you will get HIV. At the volume of fucking you will take as a receptive anal partner, without PrEP it becomes a mathematical certainty over time. Should that happen, you will suffer body changes even if you do begin ART treatment, and if you don’t, you will die. That, too, is certain. Ignore all the utter nonsense you may read on here about trying to get pozzed and going off meds - there is much more to your life than becoming a cumdump, and if you’re going to do it all, you’re going to have to make smart choices to protect your body.

3. Mental and physical aspects of your sexuality may change, may change in ways that will be difficult or impossible to reverse, and may not be what you want. In my experience and that of others, the practice of taking cock serially, in large numbers, has led to a constantly increasing need for more cock in order to achieve the same level of satisfaction, and a steady decrease in the length of time a single fuck will satiate us. This has all the characteristics of an addiction. Eventually the math will catch up with us - we will discover that even if we could somehow find Tops to fuck us nonstop around the clock, there still would not be enough to quell our deep need for more and more. Beware of letting this go too far with you.

4. You may find that the way other men regard you will change, as your status becomes generally known, and it must become generally known if you are to be successful at it. Be very sure you are ready to find that some other men may show that they feel superior to you, or think you are a dirty, immoral, or wanton person.

5. Understand and be ready for verbal and physical abuse. Some men will take you no-refusal cumdump status as license to act out their worst instincts on you, or fail to control their sexual impulsed - and men can be both powerful and dangerous. Accepting all cocks doesn’t mean you can’t be prepared to defend yourself.

6. Realize that “No cock refused” means you agree to be penetrated by men who may be elder, infirm, disabled, physically repulsive to you, unclean, barely old enough to legally fuck you, or objectionable to you for any number of reasons. If you make the claim that you will turn no cock away, you must be prepared to honor that commitment as a part of a greater community of cumdumps - if one of us makes the claim and then breaks faith, Tops will soon cease to believe the rest of us. Be very, very sure you’re ready for what may pass through your door.

I can’t deny that it’s exhilarating waiting for that next Top to enter and rut my slit and know that every one who does makes it ever more obvious that I’ve become a faggot cunt for the cock and seed of real Men, that they’ve cunted me completely, and that there’s no going back. I’m so far down now that there’s not even any point in shame. Make sure this is really what you want.

Then jump.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Agree with the above on all points. If you’re truly no loads refused these are all things to keep in mind. I’ve been to several parties and events where the bottoms start getting picky or will push away guys that don’t need have the “look” they prefer. That’s where someone like me comes in. Been in several slings where I took the “leftovers” no one else wanted. Usually because they were not as attractive as others there. But I am a no loads refused kind of fag so happily open my hole. 

On 9/26/2019 at 12:42 AM, ErosWired said:

If you want it, go get it - but go in with your eyes wide open. This is what you face:

1. You will get STDs. Likely more than once, likely more than one at the same time. You must be checked regularly for them or whenever you have symptoms, because a) they can seriously damage your body if you don’t, and b) as a cumdump you have an increased responsibility to ensure that you are not a spreader of disease.

2. If you do not get on PrEP, you will get HIV. At the volume of fucking you will take as a receptive anal partner, without PrEP it becomes a mathematical certainty over time. Should that happen, you will suffer body changes even if you do begin ART treatment, and if you don’t, you will die. That, too, is certain. Ignore all the utter nonsense you may read on here about trying to get pozzed and going off meds - there is much more to your life than becoming a cumdump, and if you’re going to do it all, you’re going to have to make smart choices to protect your body.

3. Mental and physical aspects of your sexuality may change, may change in ways that will be difficult or impossible to reverse, and may not be what you want. In my experience and that of others, the practice of taking cock serially, in large numbers, has led to a constantly increasing need for more cock in order to achieve the same level of satisfaction, and a steady decrease in the length of time a single fuck will satiate us. This has all the characteristics of an addiction. Eventually the math will catch up with us - we will discover that even if we could somehow find Tops to fuck us nonstop around the clock, there still would not be enough to quell our deep need for more and more. Beware of letting this go too far with you.

4. You may find that the way other men regard you will change, as your status becomes generally known, and it must become generally known if you are to be successful at it. Be very sure you are ready to find that some other men may show that they feel superior to you, or think you are a dirty, immoral, or wanton person.

5. Understand and be ready for verbal and physical abuse. Some men will take you no-refusal cumdump status as license to act out their worst instincts on you, or fail to control their sexual impulsed - and men can be both powerful and dangerous. Accepting all cocks doesn’t mean you can’t be prepared to defend yourself.

6. Realize that “No cock refused” means you agree to be penetrated by men who may be elder, infirm, disabled, physically repulsive to you, unclean, barely old enough to legally fuck you, or objectionable to you for any number of reasons. If you make the claim that you will turn no cock away, you must be prepared to honor that commitment as a part of a greater community of cumdumps - if one of us makes the claim and then breaks faith, Tops will soon cease to believe the rest of us. Be very, very sure you’re ready for what may pass through your door.

I can’t deny that it’s exhilarating waiting for that next Top to enter and rut my slit and know that every one who does makes it ever more obvious that I’ve become a faggot cunt for the cock and seed of real Men, that they’ve cunted me completely, and that there’s no going back. I’m so far down now that there’s not even any point in shame. Make sure this is really what you want.

Then jump.

Very well said. The cumdump life is worth the journey if you have a love of male sex and a desire to see how much you can handle having.. I love that I can have more sexual partners in an afternoon than most males will enjoy in a lifetime and that thousands of males have unloaded their nut juice in me. You will reach a point where your sexual hunger is insatiable and your needs will for it will run your life. But that is how males would really live if not for the artificially made social constraints and shaming. Sex is the ultimate male pleasure sport, so get out on the field and play!!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Aye, "no loads refused" except [insert some reason here] always seems strange to me; I do get reasonable attempts to ensure one's safety but stupid things like, "no loads refused" only to find out 6" is about 0.01" too small for them is just annoying if one's not upfront about that; "no loads refused but you're a [not white person|white person|too XYZ|not too XYZ" is also baffling to me.