How Tish Got Pregnant: When you forget to buy Magnums.

Those of you who have read my other stories have already met my girlfriend Alex, and our friend Tish, in the long series of stories where 'shenanigans ensue'. You already know that Alex is as delightful a little slut as ever walked the green hills of British Columbia, and you know Tish is a sexy little lesbian butterball with a penchant for strap-ons and fisting, and a brand new sideline in playing with penises.

The story of how Alex and I hooked up with Tish in the first place, at a music festival, is not done yet. I will be returning to it eventually to finish up the weekend, but things didn't end there. The three of us continued to meet up at festivals for several years, when Alex met a guy and stopped having extracurricular sex, Tish kind of drifted away because cock by itself isn't really her Forte. Unfortunate.

Tish moved into the interior of BC a few years back, but I still run into her at festivals often, and we frequently hang out (in a platonic way) when we do meet. I can't wait to see her face when I see her next with Alex back on my arm... Like most of us, she didn't think much of the guy she married (neither does Alex, now that she realizes what a shithead he was), so I expect she will be thrilled.

Anyway, this story happened about 8 years ago in June, at a small music festival way up in Northern Alberta. It was a very underground event, advertised by word of mouth,  Jeff Daniels (not his real name) was going to go up and play a set there. Jeff is the same guy that played the amazing pirate set the first day Alex and I met, and so when we heard he was going to do another experimental set we decided to make the trek all the way to Slave Lake Ab with him. We invited Tish, as well, and she not only bought in to the idea, she arranged to borrow the Batcave RV from some friends as well.

So there we were, rolling on a 12 hour road trip into the Northern Alberta Bush. The destination was a homestead farm run by some hippies, to party on the longest day of the year. We had a huge luxury RV, a world class music producer and his girlfriend , 2 gorgeous and slutty women,  and your humble narrator.

Jeff commented later that it was like being a deer in the headlights most of the way up. Not because they were constantly raping them (he's attached, and they are both very respectful, if slutty, girls), but rather because the two of them are just so intensely sensual all the time. This road trip happened right at the peak of the relationship between Tish, Alex and I, during that time where you simply cannot keep your hands (and cock, and cunt, and mouth, and fingers....) off of the other(s). He commented later that the entire trip consisted of he and his girlfriend getting more and more turned on by the three of us, ducking away to fuck like bunnies, and starting the cycle over. To this day, when they want to talk dirty, they talk about that trip.

That's the kind of thing that gives a guy like me a warm feeling of accomplishment, I have to tell you.

Tish and I were the only ones with any experience driving such a large vehicle, so we took turns driving, and made the trip in a single 12 hour push. We left at 5am thursday morning, and rolled in to the town of Slave Lake early thursday evening. I found a spot to park beside the supermarket and headed into the back for a nap.

I dropped down beside the tangled naked pile of limbs and hair which were Tish and Alex, (both snoring like freight trains). I downed a big glass of GHB and cranberry juice and was fast asleep within 15 minutes. When I woke up, around four hours later, I was alone in the bedroom, and we were rolling. Alex poked her head in the door, saw me awake, and jumped me. We rolled onto the site while Alex fucked the shit out of me in the back of the RV... I could get used to this kind of road trip. By 10pm we were parked on the site and ready to rock.

We set up the awning, arranged the chairs, got the hookah out and sat around and chatted. Both girls were, I could tell, waiting for a chance to talk to me privately. And sure enough, when Jeff and Sandy went off to check out the stage and the sound systems, they both cuddled up with their best 'good little girl' expressions on their faces and announced they had a special request.

Alex gripped Tish a little roughly by the hair, and shook her and said 'Daddy, this little slut here is too chicken to say anything to you herself, so I am going to do it for her', She pauses, and twists Tish's short hair painfully, 'She wants to see of we can find two more boys for her this weekend. Because apparently the dirty little whore isn't getting enough cock yet!'

Tish is blushing furiously, but her nipples are also rock hard through the soft jersey of her sundress, and her eyes are bright with lust. I grin at her. 'You might be the least gay lesbian I have ever met, Letitia! But since you've mostly been a good girl, I think we can probably find you some more toys to play with.' I pause, 'But only on one condition!'

Tish looks up at me, 'What condition?'

'When we fill up all three of your dirty holes with big hard cocks, I get that pretty pussy. I want to watch your face when you get filled up for the first time.'

I didn't think she could blush harder, but the red floods all the way down her chest and she mumbles 'I was going to ask for the same thing... I want to look into your eyes when I do it!'

All three of us giggle, Tish gets a very hard spank on the ass,  I start water boiling for a quick sponge bath for all of us, and we begin to get ready for the evening. I wonder idly what the night will bring, since it's rarely dull around Alex.

• Upvote 1

Through the trees, we can hear the speakers, a slow bass beat indicates some sort of trip-hop or dub. The water is heated, we strip down and enjoy bathing each other. Tish is a chubby little thing, just under 5 feet tall, with golden skin and a smooth layer of delicious padding all over her. She has a big round ass, a narrow little waist, big firm tits, and she's basically the embodiment of 'thick'. Strong, too, the little slut spends a lot of time doing yoga and also works a physical job as an electrician back home in the city. She's blonde, and wears her hair in a short dyke mohawk, with the sides shaved into swirling celtic patterns. The rest of her is shaved smooth as an egg and she has the prettiest little pink pussy you ever saw. Tiny, and always wet, it's nothing but a little crease until you open it to find tasty lips and a little gold clit ring. It's a nice cunt too, gets sloppy-wet real quick, tastes sweet and musky, and she's nice and deep. I always like it when I don't have to worry about hitting bottom. She's a sarcastic but basically happy girl, never seen her anything but cheerful and slutty. Mostly lesbian, she's been rolling around with Alex and I for a while, she certainly likes my cock well enough, but her focus is on women. She's very much into role play, dominance and submission, fisting, strap-ons, biting, and spankings. She's around 25 years old at the time of this story.

Alex is, in many ways, her physical opposite. About 5'9", and around 105lbs, Alex is incredibly lean. She has long slender arms and legs, multicoloured dreadlocks that hang well past her nipples, an almost completely flat chest and the roundest little ass you ever smacked. She's lean without being scrawny, one of those girls with a natural six pack and those jutting hipbones like a runway model. She would be androgynous, if she didn't radiate femininity like a neon glow. She's covered in piercings, gauges in her ears, a ring in her septum, two tongue studs, snakebites through her lower lip, both nipples, her clit hood, and a pair of surface piercings in the back of her neck. Alex has big tasty nipples that respond dramatically to both temperature and manipulation. Her cunt features nice meaty lips and a big clit that is hyper sensitive. She's the tightest thing I have ever fucked (still is to this day), but she can stretch to accommodate Tish's fist as well. It takes forever to gape her. She's hyperactive, extremely sensual, and one of those people who moves effortlessly through any social situation. At the time of this story, Alex was just about to turn 20. 

As for me, I'm 36 yrs old, but look much younger. I'm 6'5", weigh around 245 or so, and I'm pretty fit between working construction and likewise hitting the yoga mat and the weights pretty regularly. My hair would be black, if I didn't shave it, my cock is quite large at 7.5" long, and unusually thick, especially at the tip. No real taper at all. I have big heavy balls as well, that normally get emptied at least twice a day. Tish once told me I look like 'a murderer, but a sexy brooding one with a complex past and a heart of gold from a movie'. I just brooded at her a bit, and then gave her a mouthfucking to shut her up.

All three of us love to dance, love to party, and love to fuck. All three of us are bi, though Tish and I are each more into women than men. In our little threesome, Alex tends to be the one in the lead most of the time and she gets the three of us into the most delicious situations. Alex has an absolutely filthy imagination, and absolutely no fear at all. At the time of this story, Alex had been my side piece for almost a year (I was married back then, but we had an open relationship).

As you have read in the other stories, a lot has changed since then. Now I'm 46, divorced, Alex is 30 and widowed. Her shithead husband contracted HIV as an opiate addict and infected her, then began abusing her before she left him, and he thankfully died of an overdose in some East Vancouver drug squat. At least in his case, the fentanyl OD epidemic did some good. Especially since if the drugs hadn't killed him, I probably would have. Alex and I reconnected just a few months ago, and have become inseparable, which has to count as one of the best things to ever happen to me. 

As with all of my stories that involve Alex, this one is all true. A few details have been carefully changed to keep people from figuring out who we really are, but the rest is all the gospel truth. Alex and I get our heads together to hash out exactly what happened, and she has a lot of fun reading these stories and seeing it all unfold from my point of view. I'm trying to get her to write one up from her perspective, but so far no success.

So there we were, three horny ravers, naked, scrubbing each other with hot water and towels, and then drying off, and discussing plans for the night. Tish has already set a goal of finding a couple of extra boys to play with, and Alex has a few ideas about how to set about finding them. It being Alex, her plan is basically to find some pretty boys, grind on them to determine their 'physical attributes' are sufficient (both girls like them big) and then bluntly invite them to an orgy. It being Alex, the plan is simple and likely to work well, so Tish and I accede to her wishes. Time to dress for the evening.

We may be in the Canadian north, but it's the day before the summer solstice. It's midnight and the sun is still up, and it won't get dark until 3am or so, and then only for a few hours. It's also warm, and the girls select outfits suitable to the conditions. Tish is decked out in Fishnet stockings, gartered to black leather booty shorts, and a matching black leather corset. The vest closes, front and back, with lacing that leaves a six inch gap, showing her gorgeous little belly, cleavage, and delicious back and shoulders. She adds a black leather pillbox cap and veil straight out of 1905, and soft leather boots. She looks like exactly what she is: A hot little leather dyke, but tonight some boys are going to find out appearances can be deceiving. I idly wonder if Tish will be up to some DP tonight... She took her first anal (real) cock from me, not so very long ago and took it well...

Alex ogled Tish, and kissed her soundly, and twirled to show us her long flowing gown made of sky blue netting. It's completely transparent, and underneath, you can see skintight black booty shorts, electrical tape nipple pasties, and thigh high black and white striped stockings. On her head she also wears a veil, but it's blue net like the gown, and is held on with a metal tiara. The net result is a sort of gothic wedding dress/whore, and it's reinforced when I look closer and notice the booty shorts are crotchless. Nice.

The ladies debate how to dress me, and settle on putting me into some electric blue Thai silk fishermans pants and lace up knee high moccasins, and some hippie beaded necklaces, but otherwise topless. Alex comments that she feels like seeing my muscles out on the dance floor tonight and I blush. I'm still not really used to (actually not even today, eight years later) the idea that she considers me handsome. I grew up very much an ugly duckling, and it's hard to shake that off. It always makes me feel warm and fuzzy, though, because it's so obviously sincere. Even my wife never looked at me the way Alex does. She looks at me like a wolf looking at a nice juicy bunny rabbit.

I haul out a baggy of MDMA, and cut everyone a nice big line. Normally we would booty bump, but we're already running later than we want to. I have some booty bumps prepared for later, stashed in the bedroom, along with some GHB. Optimistically, I've prepared enough for 5 or 6 people...

The three of us lace our arms together, and has become tradition, we sing 'We're off to see the wizard!' and skip off towards the distant dance floor, whooping and laughing excitedly.  

• Upvote 2

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry for the delay, but we've been really busy dealing with our real lives, and also having some fun and games that might make it into more stories some day.

We skipped our way to the stage, and found a couple of hundred people swaying and writhing to some really cool slow trip hop. A vocalist was chanting in a language I didn't understand (it turned out to be one of the local native languages, and the DJ and Vocalist were a local pair of producers). The music was well suited to slow dancing, so the three of us started getting into a groove. Sure enough, boys started approaching, assuming one of my two pretties must be single. It was hilarious watching Alex handle them. She gave them what amounted to an interview without them ever catching on. Pretty soon we had a small crew of five guys and two girls in our circle, all dancing together and swapping stories and passing around a bottle of tasty spiced rum that was spiked with shrooms, courtesy of a tall and very good looking native guy. He was *extremely* interested in Tish, and she was certainly enjoying the attention. The Trip Hop act finished up, and left the stage as a house DJ from down south started setting up.

We headed back away from the stage to a fire pit, and most of our new friends followed us. Tish found a spot in the lap of the tall indian fellow, and started whispering in his ear. He quickly looked over at Alex and I, and studied us intently. I realized Tish had almost certainly shared her hopes for the evening with him. His hand was holding the nape of her neck quite firmly, and he seemed to be considering the idea.

In the meantime, Alex had struck up a conversation with a tall blond hippy girl and her companion, a short but muscular latino looking guy. They were eyeing me and Tish in turn, and it looked like the girls were well into the recruitment process. The blond hippy girl was someone I had actually fucked before, a couple of years before, and I certainly didn't mind the idea of distracting her from her companion for a few hours. She was tall, curvaceous, and loved to ride bareback. Pretty much everything I like in a slut. The last time I saw her, I left her dripping from both holes.

I myself started chatting with another guy, black, and leaving no doubt of his endowment in the skin tight boxer briefs that formed the entirety of his clothing. I commented that Tish was my fuckbuddy, and looking for a little multi guy action, if that sort of thing interested him. He was over there chatting her up before I finished the sentence ;)

Alex spoke up over the conversations and asked who was interested in heading back to our camp for a bowl of shisha. You could almost hear the quote marks around 'bowl of shisha' and everyone was looking at everyone else and smirking. In the end, all five guys and both girls joined us in the trek back.

We all filed into the RV and everyone dropped into the couches and chairs in the living room, or curled up at the feet of them. I ended up with Tish in my lap, the black guy on one side of us, and the tall native on the other. Alex found herself sandwiched between the tall blonde and her latino boyfriend, and the remaining girl, a pretty little asian with intricate wings tattooed on her shoulders was giggling between two more guys. 

The asian girl reached into her booty shorts and pulled out a baggy full of what looked like brown sugar but was actually MDMA. She began to cheerfully cut a dozen or so lines onto the coffee table. Finishing, she announced open season. We all whooped as each of us in turn railed a line, and things got a little more sexual as we returned to our little subgroups.

Tish started kissing the tall native guy, while wriggling her gorgeous round ass against my cock. her hands were meanwhile wandering behind her and groping the black guy, who quickly dropped to his knees at our feet and began kissing his way up Tish's legs, and carefully undoing her sexy little booty shorts at the same time. Her hands dropped down into the native guy's lap, and slipped inside his pants. Her hand began to pump in there, obviously stroking his cock.

Her shorts slipped away, and I undid my own pants. Squealing, Tish wriggled until my cock popped inside her wet little box, then squealed again as the black guy's tongue found the intersection of my cock and her grinding cunt. He began to divide his time between my balls and her clit, and the native guy stood up and grabbed her head and pushed it down onto his cock.

Out of the corner of my eye, I could see the asian girl watching us intently, each hand stroking the cocks of the two boys beside her. Alex was kissing the tall blonde, and I could hear her saying the most filthy things to her as well. The Latino guy had his hands up Alex's skirt, and she was rolling her hips in time to his rough finger thrusting.

As orgies go, this one was getting underway in one hell of a hurry!

• Like 1

• 2 years later...