The DL black stud on the London Underground

I'm still not sure how this happened? I'm an older guy. I'm a definite whore. But I have a belly and I'm far from my prime. Still, occasionally something like this happens and I'm wondering how in the world it could happen to me at my time of life?

A few days ago, I was in London. I was on the Underground train. Coming back to my hotel from the West End of London around the evening commute time. The trains were quite full. I got on and took the only vacant seat in that car. It was directly across from a very, very tall, slender black man in his mid 40's. He was reading the evening newspaper. I could only see part of his face over the newspaper that he held. But what I noticed first were his unbelievably long fingers. His fingers were at least twice the length of mine. For some reason, those long, long, long, slender fingers were really a turn on to me. Then I took a look down at his shoes. Holy Shit! Monster sized feet. His newspaper was covering his crotch, so I couldn't see any signs of a bulge, but his huge feet and hands had me lusting after him. He glanced up from his newspaper to see me checking him out. He gave me a smile as he caught me. Then he lowered one of his hands from the newspaper and rubbed his crotch a bit. I could make out a sizable bulge in his black, business suit slacks. I'm sure I was blushing a bit at being caught by him. But he didn't seem to mind. We got to the Victoria Station Underground and a huge number of people got off the train. I then moved over to take the seat next to him, that had been vacated. 

As I sat next to him, he gave me another warm smile. "How's it going", he asked? "Good, thanks", I replied.

"American. Your accent gives you away", he laughed.

"Yes. And I'd like to apologize for our asshole President", I joked. He laughed loudly and gave me a broad smile. "I saw you looking at my paper. Want to look at part of my paper? Or do you want to look at anything else?", he said with a wink and again quickly rubbed his crotch, just a bit.  

"I'll take a look at anything you want to show me", I said with a smile.

"Where are you headed?" he asked. 

"Back to my hotel at the next stop", I replied. 

"Hmmm........ Want some company for a bit?" he asked. 

"I'd love it", I replied. We soon pulled up to the station that I needed to get off. He followed me out the train car and up the steps to the station. Once we were outside and on the sidewalk, strolling to the hotel, we began to chat some small talk.  Where I'm from? What brings me to London? Why I come there so much? Etc. 

My hotel was just around the corner from the Underground Station, so we were quickly riding up the lift to my floor. Once inside the door he grabbed me and pushed me to my knees. Taking the back of my head, he pulled me to his crotch. "This what you want, Queer boy?"

"Mmmmm Hmmmm....." was all I could mutter with his crotch pressed hard against my face. He walked around me to the bed. He sat down and kicked off his shoes. Then stood and dropped his pants. Tossing them into the corner. He wasted no time in taking off his shirt and underwear. He was soon standing there, naked, except for his black socks, stroking his now growing cock. OMG! My inclination was right. His cock, now only just partially hard was HUGE! Like his fingers, his cock was long and slender. Right now, it appeared to be about 9"s. And it was still growing. 

I quickly stripped off my own clothes and grabbed the lube and poppers that I had sitting on the desk. I dropped to my knees. I'm not particularly a "foot guy", but I found his extra long fingers to be a turn on, I wanted to see his toes and bare feet as well. I pulled both his socks off. Indeed, his toes were long. His huge feet and toes were such a turn on I took one foot to my mouth and licked this toes and the underside of his foot. He loved me behaving like a sub, worshiping my black God. I licked and sucked every one of his toes. "Faggot likes to worship black guys? Huh?"

"Yes, sir", I said as I licked the balls of his giant foot. He had been stroking his cock. It had grown even longer and thicker as I looked up to his cock. "Suck me, Faggot. I know you want my black dick". 

I took his cock into my mouth and began to suck, lick and worship this black beauty. He had a long, loose foreskin covering his cock head. I sucked on his foreskin. He loved that. I took as much as I could down my throat. I sucked on his smooth, low hanging balls. Then he lifted his legs and showed me his beautiful, puckered black asshole. I dove for it and lapped my tongue on it as he moaned. I slid my tongue into his musky hole. Licking the insides of it. He's now really moaning and grinding his ass on my face. 

"Show me your ass, Faggot". I climbed up on the bed and knelt on the edge. I raised my ass and spread my cheeks to show him my white pussy hole. He spit on my ass and slapped his now rock hard cock on my hole. He spit a few more times on my hole and pushed the spit up into my hole with one of his long fingers. Then he put his big cock to my hole and spit on his cock a few times. I was sniffing poppers, like crazy. I wanted to be able to take his long, slender cock up inside me in one quick thrust. And that's exactly what he did. He pressed his cock to my hole and slammed into me in one, fast and smooth thrust. All of a sudden he was balls deep into me. I could feel his cock, buried deep inside me, pressing against my gut. I continued to sniff poppers as he now began to quickly slam into me. He was showing no mercy as his cock repeatedly assaulted my ass. He'd pull his cockhead all the way out of me, then slam all the way back into me. His tall, black frame slamming against my ass. The bed was slamming against the wall. I was grunting and begging him to fuck me. He was mostly silent, except for the occasional grunt or gasping for air as he repeatedly slammed into me.

It didn't take more than 5 or 6 minutes before I felt him slam all the way into me and hold it there. He was silent, but I could feel his cock pulsating as he emptied his balls in my ass. Then as he quickly pulled from me, he let out a grunt. I turned and climbed off the bed, falling to my knees as I took his monster cock in my mouth and cleaned his cock of cum. 

"I've got to go. Wife and kids are waiting for me at home", he said, as he quickly began to dress. I grabbed the notepad and pen, next to the phone, and wrote my first name, email address, kik address and WhatsApp number on the paper and handed it to him. I wanted to make sure he had all the options to be able to reach me.

"I come to London often. You can fuck me anytime I'm here", I said. 

"I fuck guys occasionally. Not very often. But, I was horny and needed to get off. That was a hot fuck. Yeah, I'd fuck you again", he said as he headed for my door.

Then he quickly left my room. Letting the door slam shut behind him. 

A few hours later, he sent me a text on WhatsApp. "Here's my number. Let me know when you're back in town. I'm extremely DL. So, I'm trusting you to be discrete. But, I'd be up for fucking again". So glad to have his number, so I can let him know when I'm back in town. I'll never turn down the opportunity for a bbc like his. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 12

• 9 months later...

....I love those spontaneous encounters ... where one looks into the eyes of the other .. and without words one connects ... and when it leads to hot steaming SEX ... pure lust and need to feel the Top fucking your ass ... to feel him breeding you and gifting you with all he has ...

• Upvote 1