I had just finished my work out at the gym that is meant for only men so I decided to hit up the shower, when I got to the shower I saw 2 sexy guys making out. They were both white guys, they were built big and beefy, they had perfect worked out tan asses and bodies that were so beautiful they were nice and strong and each had a beard that wasn't to long, one of them had a septum piercing and each had a decent amount of tattoos. As soon as I saw them making out I got an instant hard on so I approached them and decided to join in. I got down onto my knees and grabbed both dicks, each dick was at least 9 inches and I couldn't wrap a full hand around them. When I got a closer look each dick had the sexiest piercings I saw along with there nipples and belly buttons. I started choking down on the man with the septum ring as he grabbed my head and started fucking my mouth, while I was stroking the other cock. Then I changed cocks and started jamming it in my throat this cock had a tattoo around the base. At this point we went to the locker room where they pulled out a bag of cocaine and started lining it on there hard cocks as I bucked the rails and started to feel a horny cock obsession rush, I just wanted them inside me at that point. Then the man with the septum piercing snorted some blow ouy of my ass hole as the other man fed me his delicious fucl hole at wich point I noticed his Gouch was pierced. After the man with the septum piercing took his bugger candy the other man took his turn snorting it off my asshole which right after he started eating and tongue fucking my booty hole I was moaning in pleasure. Each of us were fueld up and ready to fuck so we took the party to the steam room. In the steam room the men started wrecking me on a cocaine fueled Rage and I was loving every bit of it. I could feel every pulsing inch in my ass and it was like ecsyacy as the other man fucked my mouth  and pissed down my throat. Then they swapped spots right after we each bucked some more lines off each other's cocks. They made me there little cock whore for hours as they double penetrated me and bathed me in there piss. The steam room made us even sweatier and hotter as out buddies rubbed against each other. At the end they each breeded me with there man spunk which the man with septum sucked out of my ravaged ass hole and spit it into my mouth as we made out and swapped piss and cum. These gods made me there fuck servant and now there My masters every week.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 12