Risk appetite for bottom on Prep

gay87

Risk appetite for Prep takers  

41 members have voted

1. 1. What kinda cum would you willing take in your guts

• Level 4 risk - Only Poz cum, (testing the limits of Prep)
    • Level 3 risk - Anonymous cum (unknown status)
    • Level 2 risk - UD cum
    • Level 1 risk - Still only taking supposingly neg cum
    • Level 0 risk - still using condoms

For myself, since im on Prep,

My risk appetite increased from level 1, to level 2, and occassionally to level 3 unknown stats when im poppered up and high in sauna

Its my first time on Prep (previously on 30-day PEP) , however i still have butterflies on stomach when a high VL guy >300,000 wants to poz me up

some categories i just do not understand.

buys a vespa and tells co-workers he is a biker

gets a $25 flashtrash tattoo and and brags about being inked

claims to be a total bottom pig, but recoils at the thought of doing ATM

boasts of his hard parTy ways, but never has a connecTion

hides behind a PrEP shield and talks about risk taking

I fully appreciate that each of us is the only one responsible for our sexual health. Additionally, i have some very strong beliefs about what it means to live an authentic queer life. Having been fucking with the guys since the late '60's has allowed me to see a huge swath of queer life----much of which has disappeared as being a fag went mainstream. I guess it saddens me to think that there is a generation who thinks that a PrEPed ass taking a UD load is a risk. And for me that sketchy sex part of my queerdom has been an amazing (with consequences) part of my life. Not sure how to explain it more.......but experiencing those risks helped me feel more fulfilled s a homo than any suburban Modern Family gay experience could have. It has been one hell of a ride.....and even if the virus takes me tomorrow, I will feel that I got the most I could....perhaps not the most DAYS....but the MOST of all else.

Sorry for the rant......

• Upvote 1

Thanks @Chargedup for the kind words

Hi successfulchaser, I have to admit I love taking loads, but I wouldn't want to get poz yet, 

i know some guys have the fantasy of getting poz up, 

for my case, it's my first time on prep and hence I'm still nervous about the effectiveness about prep. 

Before prep, I've raw for only 6-7 guys, and I went on pep before. I used to be a condom nazi during my early 20s, and proceed to raw with supposingly neg guys (not even ud guys)

but, judging at the rate the poll is going, many guys on prep might having the same risk appetite as me, 

i know to you, taking ud loads on prep is as good as taking a neg load, but to me, it feels slightly different, 

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

When I am at a sex club or sex resort or hooking up with a guy off an app, etc. my focus is enjoy his body as he enjoys mine for the purpose of sport fucking.  I am interested in taking his hard cock and his warm nut load with little to no discussion. I am there for the breeding pleasure and not to ask questions. This makes PreP ideal for a cock and cum pig like me.

• Upvote 1