Question about twins

Yugo

I would say it's not called masturbating but incest, whatever they do.

Don't want to hijack your post but your question made me think of something else too: as the DNA of identical twins is the same does that mean that they are both gay, bi or straight? Or can it be that one is gay and the other one straight?

• Moderators

I don't think it is masturbation. They are actually two individuals. I have known some pairs of identical twin who were very into their twin-ness, and I have known pairs where they did everything they could to differentiate themselves from each other. 

There is a fair amount of research that supports the notion that identical twins are more likely to have the same orientation than not. There does seem to be some environmental/nurture component involved though because they don't always turn out alike. 

• Upvote 1

Ah, identical twins...  I agree with the others  that masturbation is not the correct term -- although I'd certainly suggest that it could be thought of that way if there was any chance of it encouraging them to play -- especially if I could watch or participate... it's long been a fantasy of mine to have an extended 3some with a pair, but I'll settle for voyeurism and hope ;) 

Two identical twins having sex are two brothers involved in a gay incest relationship. my understanding a lot of identical twins have sex. as they both come into sexual maturity at the same time, so they are more likely to experiment, plus if one has bi/gay feelings, it is more than likely his twin will also. I have even know identical twins where one is straight, the other gay, and they still have/had sex.  Think of it, if there was a person just like you, he would be the first person you'd show when you shot your first load and see what other "crazy" things we could do with our penises!!! (I know I would have!!)

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

I find this topic a little icky because I am an identical twin and the thought of having sex with my brother grosses me out. He is gay also but we have pursued our sexuality in complete opposite ways. He's in the closet back by the moth balls and hat boxes while I am in the front row bending over for any boners that come my way.

While I think incest can be hot it's not for me but I do have a thing for wanting to see guys who look alike have sex. What does that say about me?

My question for men who are not twins is would you want to have sex with yourself?

I still have sex with my brother every now and then and he's mostly straight, but we started doing it as kids and now every once in a while we still 69 when his wife is asleep. We strongly resemble one another.  So, yes.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 10

• 1 year later...
Guest Memphian

Of course it's not masturbtion.  Even though identical twins share the same DNA they are separate individuals in all respects including in the eyes of the law (even though U.S. law doesn't concern itself with masturbation).  Think of it this way:  If an identical twin kills his or her other twin, can he be charged with murder?  Of course.  What, are they going to indict him or her for suicide?  One twin takes out a mortgage- is the other twin liable for the debt by virtue of his or her DNA?  Of course not.

I almost feel stupid taking the time to answer this in a serious manner for fear the OP was joking, but he did claim to be serious.