Hooker bareback - dick injured

Hello my friends,

At first, the risk of getting pozzed is my secret fetish. But at the same time i'm really afraid of it, because it would destroy my life as med student and sportsman.
Three weeks ago, I went to a young czech hooker. She had had a brace and looked a little bit sick to me. She had a thin man directly before me and no chance to clean herself in between. Aroused by that, I payed her for a bb blowjob and kissing, but didnt plan to fuck her bb. We kissed naked, I got really turned on, and she signalised me that she wanted me to fuck her right now, without condom. i couldnt resist.
The chance of getting Hiv from her or from the sperm of the guy before still insight of her made me cum in seconds, but made me hard again directly. I fucked her pretty long, she gave me a short BJ and was riding me. She didnt use artifical lumbrication i think. At the end my dick was completely red and hurt for the whole next week when touching.
I washed my dick in the shower with soap, and 1 hour later at home with desinfection (octenisept).
Now three weeks after, i have a little cold, and a small open spot in my mouth. I usually dont get sick very often.
How would you consider the risk that i got pozzed? I'm really afraid (with a boner at the same time). But seriously, pls share your experienced evaluation with me.
thank you in advance

As for your "destroyed" life.  Please....a lot of us including myself still have a great paying job (top executive here of a big company in the mid-west), have a great social life, still attend school once in awhile to keep my education current and have a decent sexual and private life.  Getting HIV and syphilis isn't a death sentence for anyone less you "chose" it to be.   Get tested, get treatment as needed and live your life as normal as you want it to be.   Also, I know plenty of doctors and nurses that are HIV positive and do a great job caring for others with no one knowing the wiser.  The AIDS scare of the late 80's-early 90's is in the past....DON'T let your life be controlled by the past.  Enjoy who you are, what you love to do and remember no one knows the time nor day they will take their last breath.  

Edited by ConversionPiglet
  • Upvote 1

You think the probability is high that i have it after this?

But for semiprofessional martial arts its still a problem.
Its not a death sentence but still i'm afraid.
well i certainly would like to repeat it...it was the hottest thing in my life. I love risky sex