Travel Concierge...do you have one?

Subchemfag69

Why hello all you good looking people out there.  I know this is a odd place to be hearing about something like travel.  I figure I want to work with people just like myself.  So you are probably wondering what the hell is a Travel Concierge.  Well thats easy, you know what a concierge is, well I take that and apply to me.  You tell me what you want and where you want to go.  I find the deals and pass them on to you.  So with me, I bring the personal touch back travel.  I want to be able to make your dreams a reality.  This is brand new and still the ink has really yet dried.  So to what I am trying to do, its get out there to each and everyone however I can.  So for right now the best way would email and that would be Aaren-MacKenzie@ThePurpleLair.net

So if thee is anything I can do to help your travel plans a reality, and especially if any of said plans happen to include Alaska.  Hit me up.

• Upvote 1