About cummy asses

ChileanTop

Hi!!!

Surely all tops here agree with me, about that nothing is more sexy than a well filled cummy ass.

But, Which is the reason of this?, Why this preference is so universal among all bareback tops?

I think that this has a evolutionary reason; In the caverns era, the competence among males to inseminate the female was very huge and hard (the genetical analysis demonstrates that all of us descend only from the 30% of males who ever lived, and from the 80% of females). So, there is a lot of ancient mechanisms to increase the reproduction possibilities.

One of these was the increase of sexual desire (and eyaculation volume), if there was some "competence" triggers. One of these "triggers" was, of course, the presence of other males sperm in the vagina. In fact, the dick and glans has his characteristic "mushroom" form for a good reason; was designed to pull out the other male sperm from the vagina during coitus, and replace it with the own.

This explains perfectly why a cummy ass is fucking hot!!! (the dick was designed to be introduced in cummy holes after all). Other of those ancients triggers is seeing the couple being fucked by other males, that explains the universal rise of the cuckhold/hotwife fetish..

So, what are your thought??, are the cummy asses so sexy because a evolutionary reason?

Greetings!!!

Edited by ChileanTop
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 4

14 hours ago, knotenuftps said:

I don't exactly like felching, but when I lick a used ass and get a whiff of the cum it make me harder. And I continue fuckinh the pussy bitch bois 

halfway ditto. Not a fan of fetching either. I rarely even rim (almost never), but if I do it has to be very clean. I am not into strong smells at all. I like stuff like deodorant and clean asses and crotches.  If i get a hint there something more than cum in there, it turns me off.

I was at a bathhouse last week and a guy came into the dark room and started making out with me and wanted me to fuck him. It was towards the end of the night and i was getting ready to leave, so it's been my recent policy to breed a hole vs wasting cum jacking, so I would have.

I always finger a hole first, if it comes back smelling unclean, I have zero desire to breed that hole. I asked him first if he was clean, and he said "I always use a condom." I laughed, sad how so many still associate an STD with "unclean." I clarified, "do you douche?" He just looked at me mystified and when I fingered him, he obviously didn't.  So I passed. Same with rimming,  cum filled or not, if I smell anything like feces, it isn't going to happen.

But even if a bottoms hole was the cleanest, sweetest hole in the world (and I love a mans ass, I think it's the sexiest part of his anatomy), I still wouldn't fetch the cum out of it. To me, cum belongs in a guys hole and taking it out would almost border on sacrilegious lol. Bottoms work hard to get their holes loaded, I'm going to either add to it or push it back in, but I'm not gonna remove it. ;-)

Edited by tallslenderguy

1 hour ago, tallslenderguy said:

To me, cum belongs in a guys hole and taking it out would almost border on sacrilegious lol. Bottoms work hard to get their holes loaded, I'm going to either add to it or push it back in, but I'm not gonna remove it. ;-)

I guess I am going to hell for being sacrilegious every chance I get.  I love a cum filled hole on my tongue and on my dick.  

I should clarify that I almost always add a load if I've eaten one out.

• Upvote 2

25 minutes ago, FelchingPisser said:

I guess I am going to hell for being sacrilegious every chance I get.  I love a cum filled hole on my tongue and on my dick.  

I should clarify that I almost always add a load if I've eaten one out.

lol FelchingPisser... and I would totally spread my legs for you... but then, you're obviously not cumming from a bottom point of view (so to speak)

• Upvote 1

On 3/24/2017 at 8:43 PM, ChileanTop said:

Hi!!!

Surely all tops here agree with me, about that nothing is more sexy than a well filled cummy ass.

But, Which is the reason of this?, Why this preference is so universal among all bareback tops?

I think that this has a evolutionary reason; In the caverns era, the competence among males to inseminate the female was very huge and hard (the genetical analysis demonstrates that all of us descend only from the 30% of males who ever lived, and from the 80% of females). So, there is a lot of ancient mechanisms to increase the reproduction possibilities.

One of these was the increase of sexual desire (and eyaculation volume), if there was some "competence" triggers. One of these "triggers" was, of course, the presence of other males sperm in the vagina. In fact, the dick and glans has his characteristic "mushroom" form for a good reason; was designed to pull out the other male sperm from the vagina during coitus, and replace it with the own.

This explains perfectly why a cummy ass is fucking hot!!! (the dick was designed to be introduced in cummy holes after all). Other of those ancients triggers is seeing the couple being fucked by other males, that explains the universal rise of the cuckhold/hotwife fetish..

So, what are your thought??, are the cummy asses so sexy because a evolutionary reason?

Greetings!!!

I like your thought process on this ChileanTop. You had me at "In the caverns..." :).  Seriously though, I have often described myself as "feeling like a bitch in heat" when I am horny. I love the idea of a "competence trigger" evoked that causes a top to ejaculate more cum into my hole because their is a mechanism in him to win the prize, so to speak. 

From a bottom point of view, it may explain why as a bottom I have an almost insatiable desire for more cum, especially after the first load goes in. Most bottoms here will probably agree, the more cum they get, the more they seem to want. Except most gay tops are intellectually evolved and if some of the cum from another top leaks out, they will either eat it or push it back in... Seems gays are more civilized. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, tallslenderguy said:

lol FelchingPisser... and I would totally spread my legs for you... but then, you're obviously not cumming from a bottom point of view (so to speak)

Anytime, TSG, anytime.  And no, I am certainly not coming from a bottom's point of view.   I want to pull all that cum out with my big, thick mushroom headed dick, lick it up and pound a new load in to replace it.

• Upvote 3

• 11 months later...

I find the more loads I have in me the more the tops love it. Esepcially at fuck parties or in the backroom I often get asked how many loads I am holding and tops love it when you have four or five loads in you. 

When I do top, which is rare, I will only top other sluts with preloaded holes, usually. I love the thought of sticking my cock into a bunch of unknown loads and churning them around. 

In my network of top fuck buddies, they all LOVE it when my hole is preloaded. They love the taste, the feeling and the sound of all that cum being sloshed around.