Over did amyl?

Guest planturseed

Guest planturseed

Hi ive been doing heaps of amyl ...last night i passed out from it woke like i just had a nightmare in a dream ....i musta fell over . Also my sinuses get blocked from using them..sometimes chest pains ..tho ip prewarm the bottles innhot water to give the vapours stronger...

Anyone else have problems?

never passed out, but I've definitely dissociated using both poppers and max, which is one of the things I like about them. horrible headaches the next day. also had what looked like glass boogers after heavy use, and scabbing from mild chemical burns on my nostrils and above my upper lip. had to explain that it wasn't herpes.

never  tried warming the bottle. I keep them in the fridge so they'll last longer.

• Upvote 1

Also stopped w the poppers. Was drunk at my last bathhouse trip and some of it went into my nostril and down throats. Almost threw up. Bad horrible feeling. Furthermore, I feel poppers aren't doing it for me anymore. They were getting in the way, both as I had to stop fuckinh to sniff them and they were burning my nostrils.. 

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not a big poppers fan.  One of the last times I did them, I was pretty much too fucked up to do anything.  I felt really drunk.  The last I did them, I just got a horrible headache.   That mixed with the pot I smoked and the cigarette smoke in the room where I smoked the pot just fucked up my sinuses for over a week.  Add that to allergies and I'm thinking never again.