Guys that pull out of your mouth to shoot

Among (so many) other things,  I like to suck cock.  I hit gloryholes at a.b.s. when I travel.  The plan being to suck men to completion and spit the load into a bottle to use later as fuck lube.   The problem is,  lately a lot of the men have pulled out of my mouth and retracted from the gloryhole and finished themselves off by hand as I look on....pissed that not only did I not get the load,  but the dude wasted it on the floor.   I've asked why,  and the few that did give me an answer said things like "It's not safe"  or "I like to finish it myself".   One guy even said "If I don't cum in your mouth,  I'm not cheating on my wife".   Anyone else experience gloryhole dick that will not give you the load? 

CUM.jpg

• Upvote 5

I find the same thing when I'm sucking at the ABS. I find it's mostly the str8 guys that I'm sucking that pull out of my mouth to cum. I don't know if it's like you said, they don't think it's cheating on the wife if they don't cum in your mouth? Or if they think it's not "gay" if they don't actually cum in a guys mouth? Or just what the thinking is? But, a lot of str8 guys won't cum inside me. Even the str8 guys that do actually cum in my mouth, pull out the nano-second they cum and want to get the hell out of there. I think the "guilt" must take over pretty quickly as soon as they cum. It pisses me off. Because, like you, I'm all about the cum. Rather it's in my mouth or in my ass. But, it's also kind of funny, as well. These horny str8 guys will stop into an ABS to let guys suck them off. But then they can't get the hell out of there fast enough once they've cum. But, even still, I'm very happy to suck off a str8 guy and help him out when he needs to unload. 

Edited by travelingbi
  • Upvote 1

I haven't been to an ABS in years, but I used to go pretty often when I was younger.  I never had this happen to me.  As with other blow jobs with str8 and bi guys, I find most seem to desperately want to be swallowed.

Before I read the OP's post, I scrolled down and saw the pic of the jar with all that cum and thought, Wow, wouldn't that stockpile of cum feel amazing squirted in my hole...  mmmmm..      How many loads are in there?

On 3/27/2017 at 0:30 PM, fucknfeedme said:

The only acceptable reason to pull out of someone's mouth to shoot is to shove it in their ass. 

i totally agree. If i sucked your cock i deserve that cum whether its in my mouth or up my ass i still want that cum inside me.

• Upvote 1

Guest Upstateguy518

Yeah that's not gonna happen with me. It's quite easy to tell when a guy is close so I grip behind the knees and suck harder so he can pull out and then I can get my delicious reward.

Guest FriendlyBottom

When I'm sucking cock through the glory hole at the ABS, I have sometimes experienced a guy pull out when he's getting close.  I've gotten the impression that he thinks its expected because he hasn't received explicit permission to cum in my mouth.  It's difficult to speak at a level where only he and I can hear in these adjoining booths.  I appreciate the gentlemanly maneuver for what it is, but I just reach through the glory hole and grab him by his open jeans/halfway pulled-down boxers/hairy balls to gently, yet fiirmly, pull him back to the opening of the glory hole so I can milk that meat and swallow that load.

In an ideal world, every blow job should end with a load of cum being swallowed, but I realize that when I'm out in the wild, I sometimes encounter a guy who doesn't want that cum in his mouth.  That happened once a few years back at that same ABS.  A bearded, blue-collar-looking, probably married, silver daddy, got 4 days worth of my stored up cum in this mouth.  I heard a big SPLAT as he spat it on the concrete floor.  I crouched down to the opening to tell him how great that blow job was.  He was still spitting out the last drops of my cum and he said, "I wasn't expecting THAT."  On the one hand, I thought his comment was hilarious (what WAS he expecting?) on the other hand, it occurred to me that in other settings, I'll tell the cocksucker I'm getting close so he can choose how he wants to proceed.  (I'm pro-choice that way.)  So, now when I'm getting sucked through a glory hole at this same ABS, I'll USUALLY pull my cock out when I'm "rounding third base" and bend down to the opening to tell the cocksucker "That feels great.  You're getting me REALLY CLOSE."  I think I've heard everything -- "Can I have it?", "Shoot it at me!", "I want to swallow your load" -- BUT "Don't cum in my mouth."  But sometimes, when I sense that the cocksucker is a cumpig like me, I don't give him a heads-up.  I know that when I'm sucking cock and the guy suddenly fills my mouth with his cum, it's like Christmas morning when you're surprised to find that Santa has given you everything you asked for and *I LOVE IT*!!!!  Why wouldn't I want to let another cocksucker have that same wonderful experience?

I love the feeling of a man's cock pulsing in my mouth as they cum. Holding it until he's done, and then swallowing it all at once.

My last top dad used to like to pull out and shoot his cum all over my face. Then he'd rub it around my face with his cock before having me suck it clean. That was hot, but never as good as swallowing the load as he's cumming.

• Upvote 2
  • Piggy 1

23 hours ago, rogerray65 said:

. That was hot, but never as good as swallowing the load as he's cumming.

i agree i love feeling a hot load shot on my ass after someone pulls out. It just feels really warm and good.

But given a choice i would much rather have shot inside my ass or down my throat.

Guest FriendlyBottom

@Jerry1234:

A happy medium there would be if the top gives you that really warm and good feeling by shooting on your ass AND then scoops up the cum and uses it to lube-up his cock and your hole and continues to fuck you.  If he's a stud and can shoot again, that second load should go deep in your ass!