Guys that pull out of your mouth to shoot

I love getting drained down the throat equally to breeding an ass - sometimes even better!  The suction of the mouth and grip of the throat can give me an even more intense orgasm than just pumping an ass full.  But I make it pretty damn clear that I want a "complete" blowjob, using words like "cumsucker" and "feed you my load" to make sure he's not gonna pull off at the end.  So I am the opposite of these guys you're talking about.  I am happy to reciprocate if I'm into the guy, and if a bottom I fuck wants to cum, I'll suck him dry after I've bred his ass - I think guys should cum whenever it feels right, but prefer the slogan "no loads wasted".

• Upvote 2

I have worked hard destroying my gag reflex--and almost there!--I never let a guy pull out of me orally  or anally. Nut juice was made for sport breeding one male to another. The feel of a guy's cock getting extra firm just before he shoots and then the ropes of warm male essence spraying into my mouth for that unique taste of male sex fluid that tells my brain i just made a guy nut using my mouth of his manhood is always a pleasure high for me just as getting bred is and knowing a guy is leaving his masculine  DNA in me for eternity. Guys know they ar enot to pull out and waste their loads.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Gloryholelover

I've had guys who visit the hole go to pull out because their head gets sensitive as I keep sucking while they cum, but I just keep a hold of their balls so I can get it all. All the men I encounter (if it's just head there after) want me to swallow, which works perfectly for me 

I have had guys pull out. I ask for their cock back. Sometimes they do and others they finish on their own, without explanation.

I love to have their cum in my, my ass or mouth.

On my face is fine also, as it lets others know why i am there.

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎4‎/‎6‎/‎2017 at 8:58 PM, Annapaulamass said:

That is my fav, I like to have my face completely covered with hot cum... thicker and heavy better

At the end of a good throat fucking, I love to have a warm creamy load shot on my face, esp around my mouth. Then, if the stud is willing, I like to have him use is dick to smear it around my lips and cheeks and then "dick whip" my face. Finally, I will gently suck him clean and blow his cock dry. I love to leave the load on my face to dry and get crusty. I have often cruised around the peeps with more than one load glistening on my face. Sometimes I get stared at!

• Piggy 1

On ‎4‎/‎6‎/‎2017 at 8:58 PM, Annapaulamass said:

That is my fav, I like to have my face completely covered with hot cum... thicker and heavy better

Me too! But it gets kinda weird sometimes. I usually suck cock in an abs. After a few loads on the face, it gets a little awkward walking around with cum glistening on my cheeks, lips and chin. But it does make me feel even nastier! 

• Upvote 1

Guest BBBeard
On 6-9-2017 at 4:24 AM, peterbreath said:

Me too! But it gets kinda weird sometimes. I usually suck cock in an abs. After a few loads on the face, it gets a little awkward walking around with cum glistening on my cheeks, lips and chin. But it does make me feel even nastier! 

I love some cum in my face and beard and walk around with it. The most i should have swallowed or should be in my hole.

Guest uncutxxxfun

I had a buddy that would suck me, and he always let me shoot in his mouth.  He would suck me till every drop was out of my cock.  But then he usually would spit it out and rub it all over his face and beard.  Sometimes he would let it drip on his shirt.  Then he would leave and do shopping or other stuff so people could see my cum on his face and clothes.  He was in the grocery store one night and he said this woman gave him a serious dirty look.  He said he just licked his lips for her to see and went on....

• 2 weeks later...

The only time I had a man pull his cock out of my throat was because my aunt suddenly walked into the work shop he was very close to shooting his hot sperm deep down my throat I could feel his balls getting tighter and as she opened the door he just drove the rest of his cock balls deep but when he heard her gasps at seeing me with her husband's cock in my mouth he pulled it out so fast that his huge cock head hurt coming out to my surprise when he saw it was his wife my mother's sister and not someone else he turned back and grab my hair and in one thrust his entire cock was suddenly down my throat and he went back to fucking my throat as my aunt come closer to watch and when I again felt his balls getting tighter I know I would soon have a lot of hot sperm being pumped deep into my throat before he had emptied the last drop of sperm he pulled out of my throat and turned towards my aunt and she milked the last drops of sperm from his balls.