Reg Chitown FB w/ pics

chipygmalion80

Who else enjoys loading up a regular fuckbud?

I was back in Chitown when a regular fuckbud txted me that he was horny. Sadly I couldn't make it over to his place that day, but the next day I txted him after he got off work. He replied that some anon cock had just left! I headed right over.

Pic is how he presents his gorgeous ass for us fuckers to use. He and I don't do anon but he's always jocked bare ass up so I can dive right in. Cute with a big smile, scruffy and tall, a mixed kid with big fuzzy ass that bounces a LOT.  I told him his fuck hole smelled full of cum from the anon guy who'd just left.  He just spread his big butt cheeks in response so I could suck on his cumhole.

Of course I finished up hearing him moaning from my bare dick pounding his ass from behind.  I was pulling his hands and arms behind his back instead of grabbing his waste or butt to steady myself. His big fuzzy ass was bouncing all against my small waste.  Luved feeling that this kid was milking my dick for cum.  Blurted out how his gorgeous ass was gonna make me breed him ...

2017-03-25 12.00.24.jpg

• Upvote 4