Toronto Club120 BB Orgy

Read1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/31/2017 at 8:55 PM, Read1 said:

Hey, RawBros!

Next Club120 bb sex party --> Sun., Nov. 12/17 from 4-8 PM.

See more details @ https://www.fukdto.com/

See your hole there!!

for reasons nobody knows, these bareback fuck parties aren't advertised on BBRT  any more. On their website, you can sign up for email notification.

Con,

My suspicion (having attended last Sunday's bb sex party) is that the organizers are simply planning dates and times omn the fukdto.com website, and whoever shows up shows up. Kinda like the fuckwall, no real schedule; it's just there to be used. Same with the bb sex parties. They are there. Just show up and have FUN! Cheers!

• 3 weeks later...

Next Toronto Club120 bb sex party -> Sun., Dec. 17/17 4-8 PM 

4 slings, a beautiful fuckwall, a few small private rooms, public open air fucking, 2 washrooms, cash bar, $15 admission fee incl. free coat check

Hosted by Chase and Zack Acland with special ginger bb breeder Jack Vidra

Cum one, cum all! 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hello to all,

I finally made it to a fukd party at Club 120 on 18 February.   Having had "so so"  experiences with wild bb fucking in Toronto's sauna's over the past few years, I was looking forward to the  party being  in a sex club/bar, as  parties at such venues attract guys who were there only for the bb sex.   Anyway, the setup was nice and the staff were helpful and friendly.  At first, there seemed to be a lot of standing around, with few guys "going at it."  But after the first stage performance, a much higher percentage of guys was fucking and it became a wild bb fuck party.  

I do visit Toronto at least a couple of times a year and now will try to coordinate my trips with the fukd parties  

Thanks Read1 for suggesting the party awhile ago!!!!!!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...