Toronto Club120 BB Orgy

Read1

• 3 weeks later...

fukd TORONTO 2nd ANNIVERSARY BB SEX PARTY -> Sat., Sept. 8/18

10PM-3AM

$15 cover, incl. free clothes check (very secure)

2 washrooms, cash bar, wet wipes, lube packets or lube jugs, a few private rooms, 5 slings, a bb playground on 2 floors

Along with Jon Shield, Rob Skelton, Chance, Andrew Hardy

Next Fukdto BB Sex Party at Club120 in Toronto -> Sun., Sept. 23/18, 4-8 PM

See fukdto.com for details and future dates.

$15 cover (incl. clothes check), cash bar, fuckwall, 5 slings, fuck benches, jugs of lube/lube packets, wetwipes, public fucking, a few small private cubicles/rooms, 2 washrooms

On 8/3/2018 at 11:43 AM, FelchingPisser said:

I will be back in town for the August 18th Fukdto.  It is the best bb sex party I know.  

I wrote up this party on my Blog, From My Side of the Sling.  Here's the link:  http://felchingpisser.blogspot.com/2018/09/blog-post_14.html

And a sample...

"I am leaning on the railing, still on the dark side, looking at the busy slings across the divide.  I am also watching this top with a massive cock piercing fuck the hell out of a Latino bent over the rail next to me.  The Latino finally begs off and leaves.  The Pierced Top grabs the Fukd cum rag out of the band of his jock to wipe his dick.

“Don’t,” I tell him.  I fall to my knees and clean his cock for him.  He’s big and the piercing is a challenge.  I stand back up—my bigger cock slapping his on the way up.

“Shit.”  Pierced Top leans against the rail.  “Fuck me with that thing.”

He doesn’t have to ask me twice...."

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, FelchingPisser said:

I wrote up this party on my Blog, From My Side of the Sling.  Here's the link:  http://felchingpisser.blogspot.com/2018/09/blog-post_14.html

And a sample...

"I am leaning on the railing, still on the dark side, looking at the busy slings across the divide.  I am also watching this top with a massive cock piercing fuck the hell out of a Latino bent over the rail next to me.  The Latino finally begs off and leaves.  The Pierced Top grabs the Fukd cum rag out of the band of his jock to wipe his dick.

“Don’t,” I tell him.  I fall to my knees and clean his cock for him.  He’s big and the piercing is a challenge.  I stand back up—my bigger cock slapping his on the way up.

“Shit.”  Pierced Top leans against the rail.  “Fuck me with that thing.”

He doesn’t have to ask me twice...."

I just read your blog -- it's fucking hot,  I need to get my ass to Fukdto.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

October FUKDTo Bb Sex Parties @Club120 (120 Church Street, Toronto - Church and Richmond)

1. Sat., Oct. 13 - 10PM-3AM

2. Sun., Oct. 28 - 4PM-8PM

$15 cover (incl. free SECURE clothes check), 5 slings, fuckwall, several private small rooms, 2 washrooms, jugs of lube/lube packets, cash bar, and lots of raw men to play with

Locals, guests, visitors are wel-CUM!!

More details at fukdto.com

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bbpoznow said:

I should  be able to make this one. , not sure what the fuck wall is  but hope to be able to try it. and the slings . Just want to be a cum dump slut for  the night  

The fuck wall -- think of it as two gloryholes for asses.  On your back, your body hidden by the wall so that just your ass is on display and ready for any cock that wants it.

• Upvote 1