Toronto Club120 BB Orgy

Read1

• 3 weeks later...
Guest jaydedday

It is an amazing party. The party is exactly what you think. Every range of the spectrum of BB tops and bottoms. The few times I have gone is for the fisting aspect as I like to show off my talented hole. It sounds piggy, it looks piggy, it smells piggy and you'll have an amazing time.

Dwd  it’s from 4-8 pm at Club120. The bar staff start washing the floors at 8pm. Club120 is located upstairs on the west side of Church Street just below Richmond. I hope this helps.

Edited by Read1
Spelling

Reirakubot,

Check out the website for Steamworks Toronto for special events and dates/times and the fukdto.com (held at Club120) for upcoming bb sex parties. You will find bb tops or bb vers guys into either hairy or shaved/waxed asses. Just come horny and you'll find a raw top to cum up your boycunt! I hope this helps! Cheers!

This is the winter! Thanks!  I'm coming horny for more than one top that's for sure.

1 hour ago, Read1 said:

Reirakubot,

Check out the website for Steamworks Toronto for special events and dates/times and the fukdto.com (held at Club120) for upcoming bb sex parties. You will find bb tops or bb vers guys into either hairy or shaved/waxed asses. Just come horny and you'll find a raw top to cum up your boycunt! I hope this helps! Cheers!

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/18/2018 at 10:11 AM, FelchingPisser said:

The next Fukdto party at Club 120 is Nov. 25, 2018  from 4 to 8 pm.    I am headed in and can't wait.  The best public sex party I know.

Fukd overall.jpg

Too bad that I can’t make it there this afternoon and therefore I will miss you tonight.  Would love to have you breed me!   I went to this party last time and got my fill of bare cocks and had so much fun there. I am wondering if they allow piss play there? i would love to have someone piss in me but am afraid that I would made a mess there. 

• Like 1

On 11/25/2018 at 2:36 PM, ltrhornypig said:

Too bad that I can’t make it there this afternoon and therefore I will miss you tonight.  Would love to have you breed me!   I went to this party last time and got my fill of bare cocks and had so much fun there. I am wondering if they allow piss play there? i would love to have someone piss in me but am afraid that I would made a mess there. 

I have done piss play there--normally in the bathroom.  And once in the main playing area.  For that one, a hot guy was on the fuck bench.  His top guy filled the ass with piss and pushed my face into the dripping, hairy hole.  The bottom fed me with such force that I could not drink it all.  I simply cleaned up the little I missed with the towels provided.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

5 hours ago, FelchingPisser said:

I have done piss play there--normally in the bathroom.  And once in the main playing area.  For that one, a hot guy was on the fuck bench.  His top guy filled the ass with piss and pushed my face into the dripping, hairy hole.  The bottom fed me with such force that I could not drink it all.  I simply cleaned up the little I missed with the towels provided.

In that case, I will definitely try to see if there are any “volunteers“ in the bathroom next time I am there!