Toronto Club120 BB Orgy

Read1

On 5/7/2020 at 2:40 AM, torcub said:

I am very glad I went to the last event there, with Dolf Dietrich there and all sorts of others in attendance.

Me, too...and it was a great gathering.

I will miss that space.  So much better than a bathhouse--the visual stimulation of seeing what pretty much everybody else is doing, creates a tremendous sexual energy!

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/9/2020 at 11:05 PM, FelchingPisser said:

Me, too...and it was a great gathering.

I will miss that space.  So much better than a bathhouse--the visual stimulation of seeing what pretty much everybody else is doing, creates a tremendous sexual energy!

And just wanted to say, love having you inside me at SpaXs and sorry could not catch your attention at the last Fuckd Party. You have an incredible cock!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

• 3 months later...
On 5/7/2020 at 2:40 AM, torcub said:

I am very glad I went to the last event there, with Dolf Dietrich there and all sorts of others in attendance.

I'm glad I went when Dolf was there. It was the weekend before everything began shutting down... I'll miss club 120.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, RyanWolffXXX said:

I'm glad I went when Dolf was there. It was the weekend before everything began shutting down... I'll miss club 120.

I had a blast at that March party--and fucked Dolf repeatedly throughout the long evening.  He made for some damn good felching,  being the center of attention.  I finally bred him myself.  So many great men there...I think many of us realized that we wouldn't be doing anything like it again for quite some time.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

3 hours ago, FelchingPisser said:

I had a blast at that March party--and fucked Dolf repeatedly throughout the long evening.  He made for some damn good felching,  being the center of attention.  I finally bred him myself.  So many great men there...I think many of us realized that we wouldn't be doing anything like it again for quite some time.

I was pleased to swallow you up entirely, too.

It was a great venue, memorable.

• Like 1

On 9/14/2020 at 7:47 AM, FelchingPisser said:

My instincts told me that would be the last weekend we'd do anything like that for a long time... Made sure I bred Dolf 3x that night...

• Like 2

On 9/14/2020 at 8:09 PM, RyanWolffXXX said:

My instincts told me that would be the last weekend we'd do anything like that for a long time...

My second load went into a young man who had made himself my fuck boy for the evening.  He gave me his ass repeatedly, found other men for me to fuck and did incredible atm on my cock as I pulled out of those other men's holes---how could I not give him my load?

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

• 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...