Toronto Club120 BB Orgy

Read1

On 5/31/2018 at 11:18 AM, Read1 said:

Fukd Pride Month Bb Sex Parties at Club120 in Toronto

Rawboyz,

Fukd is organizing 3 bb sex parties during Toronto's Pride Month at Club120:

1) Sun., June 3 - 4PM-8PM

2) Sat., June 16 - 10PM-3AM

3) Sun., June 24 (Pride Parade Day) - 2PM-9PM (7 hours for real!)

Make that trip to Toronto for any or all 3 bb sex parties organized by Fukd at Club120! You'll definitely enjoy your bb experience in the company of like-minded 

How was the Pride Parade bash?!?!

• 2 weeks later...

All shapes, sizes and ages (from dom to fem) play at the fukdto bb sex parties. Drop by - 3 bb parties in March. See fukdto.com for future dates and times. The last bb sex party of every month has the infamous fuck maze installed and so hot to play in. 

• 3 weeks later...

Next FukdToronto BB Sex Party of March -> Sun., March 31, from 4-8 PM @ Club120 (Church and Richmond) in Toronto

"A playful gathering of likeminded men where desires, urges and primal instinct bring your deepest sexual fantasies to life" (see fukdto.com)

Includes: fuck maze (last party of every month), secluded dark areas, a few private booths, slings, fuck benches, full cash bar, wet wipes, 2 washrooms, generous lube packets or jugs of lube

$15 COVER

Special Guest: Tango Dawg

• 2 months later...
On 2/18/2019 at 10:29 AM, Read1 said:

The Pride Parade Day bb sex party was AWESOME - 7 hour bb party at Club120!!! I was there participating for most of it.

Registered for the Pride Edition...  gotta get some loads!!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

The last time I was there, I was told by the organizer that the fuck maze would be up permanently (until further notice) because it was very popular. I made it to the first Wednesday bb sex party from 6-12 midnight. It’s nice to have the option to go to a mid-week bb party if the weekend parties don’t fit busy schedules. I hope this helps! 

On 8/10/2019 at 10:31 PM, Read1 said:

The last time I was there, I was told by the organizer that the fuck maze would be up permanently (until further notice) because it was very popular. I made it to the first Wednesday bb sex party from 6-12 midnight. It’s nice to have the option to go to a mid-week bb party if the weekend parties don’t fit busy schedules. I hope this helps! 

When is the next one?