My flight home from Europe last week was really late arriving back to Las Vegas. So, it was well past midnight by the time we landed at the Vegas airport. My car was in the shop, and a friend had driven me to the airport. So, I was without a car and I wasn't going to call my friend to pick me up at this hour.  I just sent for an Uber to drive me home.  My Uber app showed that my driver was going to be Aanuti, driving a Toyota. I only had to wait a couple of minutes for Aanuti to pull up at the airport's pick up area. Aanuti popped the trunk and I threw my luggage inside and slid into his car. "Good evening", I said. "David?", Aanuti asks? "Yes", I reply. 

My Uber driver was a tall, thin, very dark, black man in his late 20's/early 30's. From the back seat, I can't get a really good look at his face. But he keeps looking at me through the rear view mirror. Through the mirror I can see he has beautiful blue eyes. For a black man, with skin as dark as Aanuti, blue eyes seemed to be quite odd.

I try to make some small talk with him. "How's your night going?", I ask. 

"Very nice, thanks. I think you'll be my last ride for the night. I started at 6:00. Things have slowed a bit. And I don't want to do the drunks on the strip tonight.  I don't live too far from where I'm dropping you. So, I think I'll call it a night."

Whenever he's speaking to me, he's looking back at me through the mirror. That makes me nervous, since I feel his eyes should be on the road. But, his kind, blue eyes are mesmerizing. 

"Where are you from?", I ask. 

"Nigeria", he says. "I've been here 10 years. I love it", he adds. 

"Nice. I can't help but notice you're beautiful blue eyes", I say. Aanuti smiles and looks a bit embarrassed. 

"Thank you. People tend to comment on that a lot", he says. 

"I would imagine", I add. "Does your whole family have those gorgeous eyes?" I ask. 

"My Grandmother does. Her Father was half Dutch. I got her gene, I guess. All my other siblings have dark brown eyes. But, I got my Grandmother's eyes". 

We continue to chit chat. Discuss politics, life in Las Vegas and any number of subjects on the half hour drive to my home in the suburbs of Vegas. Soon, he pulls into my driveway. We sit in my driveway for several more minutes. He's easy to talk to and I'm enjoying his company. "Are you in a hurry to get home?" I ask. 

"What do you have in mind?" he asks

"Was just going to ask you in for a drink, if you'd like? You said you're ending your evening". 

"Sure. I'm game for that", he replies.

We get out and we both carry my bags into my house. I turn on a couple of small lamps, but keep it kind of dimly lit in the living room. I carry my bags into my bedroom and turn on just one small lamp to keep it dim. I come back into the living room/great room area. I ask, "Is wine ok?" I ask.

"Yeah. Wine is good", he says. 

I pour us 2 glasses of some wine I have in the fridge. He's sitting on my small love seat. I sit next to him on the love seat and hand him his glass. We toast and each take a sip. 

He adjusts his crotch a few times as we're chatting. As he'd adjust his crotch, he'd watch my eyes go to his crotch. The 3rd time he caught me staring at his crotch, he smiled at me and said, "You like black men?"

"Yes I do. I love black men", I say with an embarrassed smile. 

Aanuti takes my hand and puts it on his crotch. I squeeze and feel a rather large cock partly swollen under his khaki pants. I didn't need any more of an invitation than that. I drop to my knees. Aanuti quickly unzipped and pulled out his sizable, partially hard black cut cock. I put my lips around it and begin to suck. He grows quickly in my mouth. And soon his cock has grown to a very nice 8 or 9 inches. Like him, it's long and slender, making it easy to deepthroat. I'm really going to town on his cock. He's hard as a rock. 

"Do you like to get fucked?", he asks.

"Fuck yeah!", I reply. "But, I'm not cleaned out", I add. 

"That's ok", he says. "I don't get crazy about a clean ass like most American's. I'm from Nigeria, remember?", he laughs. Smiling and winking at me. 

I get up and grab his hand. "Come with me". I pull him off the love seat and guide him to my bedroom. I pull the bedspread off and throw it to the floor. I climb out of my clothes in record time. I pull some lube and poppers from my bedside table. Then climb on the bed, kneeling on the edge. While I'm poppering up, Aanuti spits on my ass and his cock a few times. He's not using the lube I had set by him. He puts his cockhead to my hole and slides inside me. His long and slender cock slides easily up in me. He wastes no time in beginning to fuck. His cock is just such a good size that it slides easily in and out of me. 

"I love your ass, Dave. Your ass feels so good", he says as he picks up speed with his thrusts. He leans forward and begins to pinch my nipples as he's fucking me. My nipples are hard wired. I'm getting incredibly turned on. I'm pressing back on him as he thrusts in me. Our bodies are slapping hard against each other. Now he's fucking me like a maniac! Slam! Slam! Slam! Slam! His cock keeps pounding in me hard and deep. 

"Get on your back", he demands. I turn over and he immediately slams back into me. Holding my legs up against his chest. Soon, he's pressed my legs up against my chest as he continues to ram into me. He places one of his long legs up on the bed and drills into me from that angle. Then he tells me to get back on my knees. I move back onto my knees and he again slams deep into me. He's grabbing me hard around my waist and pulling all the way out of me, before ramming back into me. 

About 3 more minutes in this position brings on his orgasm. He yells out something in his native language that I don't understand, except for the occasional word "Fuck!". 

He holds his throbbing cock in me as my ass tires to milk it. He then pulls out and drops onto the bed, next to me. He's panting heavily. I can see his cock is a bit dirty from  my ass. So I hop off and get a wet washcloth and towel for him. As he lays there panting, trying to catch his breath, I use the washcloth and towel to clean off his cock. His cock is softening in my hands as I clean him.

"Fuck! That was hot, dude! Thanks!", I say.

"Yes. That was nice. I like your ass", he relies.

"You said you live close?", I ask. 

"Yes. About a mile away", he says.

"Can we fuck again?", I ask.

The pauses. There's no reply. Then he says, "I'm married, Dave. I have 2 children. My wife is pregnant again.  I don't do this much. I've fucked guys before. But, I don't do it often. Not sure when I can?", he says. 

"No problem, dude. I understand. You've got my phone number on your Uber App. Text me if you ever have time and want to fuck. My ass is yours". 

He dresses and I put on my robe. I walk him to the door. I put out my hand to shake his. "Thanks again", I say. He take my hand, shakes and leans down to softly kiss my lips. 

"Thank you, Dave. That was nice. I let you know if I can fuck you again. I hope so". He kisses me softly again and leaves. 

WOW! What the hell just happened? That was nice! I sure hope I'll hear from him again. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 8

Guest GoneFishing

hot ! always tought it was in my head. ill pay more attention when i'm being cruised by the uber driver. often it's when i'm being driven or picked up from the baths when i'm on the road. ass full of cum is an easy mark i guess  haha

On 3/26/2017 at 3:10 PM, Chargedup said:

hot ! always tought it was in my head. ill pay more attention when i'm being cruised by the uber driver. often it's when i'm being driven or picked up from the baths when i'm on the road. ass full of cum is an easy mark i guess  haha

Yeah. The first time I sucked off an Uber driver was when he picked me up from the baths in Amsterdam. The second time was late at night in London. I'll have to write about both those incidents sometime. I love those surprise encounters. Late nights seem to be when it happens for me.

• Upvote 2

Guest GoneFishing

the drunk and late night hornies or the guy who spent way too long at the baths and needs to get off so he can go. been the recipient of those kind of loads pleanty of times lol 

• 3 weeks later...
Guest bbbearlover1

I don't know how many morning fucks I've had where the dude I was fucking just took a dump before I fucked him.  So, every pussy isn't always super clean when they need to be fucked.