Piss Fucked

fucknfeedme

Yesterday afternoon I was in a sling at CCBC in Palm Springs and this dude was fucking me.  After a little while he paused and asked me if he could piss inside me. Being the good sub that I am I told him it was his decision. He filled me full and continued to fuck me for another 20 minutes. It was so fucking hot. It ended with his load mixed in with a lot of piss.  After he finished I walked back to the room with piss dripping down my legs. Hard as hell just thinking about it. 

• Like 7
  • Upvote 20

• 4 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Chargedup said:

i love how i feel wired after taking raw loads from guys hopped up on meth. like a strong cup of coffee :)

It's been a few years since I had T piss in me, but I still remember how hot it was and and what a cock craving pig I became

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

Do love a good piss fuck.  I remember twice when I did not tell my bottom first that i was going to fill him up with more than my load of cum.  Man, the look on their faces when they realise they now have an ass full of hot piss as well as cum.  One guy could not hold it at all (it was a heavy load of piss) and it was just leaking back out all over my balls and legs as I continued to fuck him.  He wanted me to stop, but he really ought to have thought that through when he asked me to tie him up in the sling and use his ass.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3

• 1 month later...
Guest UserLeftSite
On 6/19/2017 at 5:57 PM, jaybeefnq said:

Do love a good piss fuck.  I remember twice when I did not tell my bottom first that i was going to fill him up with more than my load of cum.  Man, the look on their faces when they realise they now have an ass full of hot piss as well as cum.  One guy could not hold it at all (it was a heavy load of piss) and it was just leaking back out all over my balls and legs as I continued to fuck him.  He wanted me to stop, but he really ought to have thought that through when he asked me to tie him up in the sling and use his ass.

You're my kinda guy!!  And i love being restrained in a sling ;)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Memphian

I've never been interested in W/S at all until a few months ago, and I'm not sure what changed.  I've had one guy piss on my hole while I spread it as best I could, but I've never been full-on piss fucked.  I want it though.  

• 5 months later...
On 4/21/2017 at 7:02 PM, Chargedup said:

i love how i feel wired after taking raw loads from guys hopped up on meth. like a strong cup of coffee :)

Fuck yea Charged. I want to take Chem Piss in my ass so bad. Headed around CCBC again March 18 for a week. 

Edited by fucknfeedme
  • Upvote 2