Piss Fucked

fucknfeedme

There's a really fun thing a dom top can do to really round of a good raw pissfuck. I did it once on the spur of the moment in one very vert rare sessions playing dom top (I can do it just not for long).

I met up the sub slut I going to use for what we had agreed in advance would be a bit of a "hard aggo fuck', which is what he particularly wanted - be careful what you ask for lol! At that point we'd only messaged on line and not met. As soon as we met in one of the London saunas' I went straight into "character" with "get on your fucking knees bitch and suck" ?. Went on much the same very verbal abusive manor.

After a while he was on his back, me fucking his cunt and I just stopped and told him (not ask hehehe) "stay still bitch I'm going to piss up your fucking cunt". Once I'd unloaded all my pissvI started fucking it in. After doing that for a while a lovely evil thought occurred. So I went down and started eating his cunt out and right at the bed sucked as much of my piss back out then lent over to give him a big full "removing tonsils" kiss. What I didn't let on, and the slut hadn't the faintest inkling of, was I big mouthful of my piss I'd just feltched out of his cunt and made sure the whole load went straight into his. Then finished with my hand over his mouth and "swallow it bitch!" and made sure he did.

The look on his face was priceless ?

Afterwards, when was just me, rather than in character, he relaxed and said I'd actually began scare him a bit... Hehehe

Edited by essexfuckwhore
Corrections
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest MorganStar

I had a guy do that to me once..we had a wild fuck and he left it in while we collapsed on the bed .. a few minutes later I feel him him taking a long piss inside me....I had to run to the bathroom to drain it all out. He just laughed and I was really angry..

Has only happened with me once at the bath house, one guy asked if he could piss in me, had never been into that sort of thing before, but then quickly thought, what the hell !!  Turned out to be a big turn on and held it in for as long as I could and  a bit later on, he came back and gave me his load on top of it, was horny for several days after that !!

• 2 weeks later...

My FB has said while fucking me and in dirty talk that he wants to piss inside me and fuck it deeper.  The last thing I imagined he'd ever be into is this, and it'll be my first time.  He said he'd tell me first, then as he kept fucking, he said after the first few times he warns me he'll just piss before, during, after fucking me without warning.  Maybe after he's bred me, then as we walk around his house, he'll just slide inside and piss.  It's his hole and he said he can do what he likes.  I hope he's serious and not just talking.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/27/2017 at 10:07 AM, fucknfeedme said:

Yesterday afternoon I was in a sling at CCBC in Palm Springs and this dude was fucking me.  After a little while he paused and asked me if he could piss inside me. Being the good sub that I am I told him it was his decision. He filled me full and continued to fuck me for another 20 minutes. It was so fucking hot. It ended with his load mixed in with a lot of piss.  After he finished I walked back to the room with piss dripping down my legs. Hard as hell just thinking about it. 

VERY HOT!

• Upvote 1

Guest hole4bbuse

I am in southern New Jersey, happy to hook up with you and make it a reality. We get on Nasty Kink Pig in advance set up a slammer to chem piss bottoms asses over and over everything and all tops and top vers can attend. We will make it happen if you want. Keep me in mind just a regular sub pig ParTy hole bottom slut to serve and submiT. 

• 2 weeks later...

I have been in a bit of a piss phase.  I hadn't done it for a while but I pissed three guys asses recently.   I posted a few of the pics on my profile a couple weeks back.  When I used to be really hopped up it would drive them crazy.  One of my favorite videos I ever made was of me fucking then pissing in this kid I was fucking all the time  for a while. You couldn't tell from the video I had pissed in there really,  and when I pulled out it all squirted out and was  all nasty.  It would make me laugh when people said it was gross.  Because only I knew how hot it was in the moment.  I am not into being pissed on etc,  but I have been high and licked an ass after making them squirt most of it out.  One guy said he was too self conscious a few weeks ago to push it out in front of me, but I made him. I cleaned his hole myself then had a good lick (Maybe  I got a few licks before ;)).  He loved it.  The leekage is sort of hot sometimes too.   I just used to have to remember to give my cock a good soap scrub before too long.   When that chempiss is strong the odor can linger,  it may seem hot in the moment, but when you are in your car the next day and get a whiff you will say what the fuck?   At least I did.  

Edited by BBoink
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

• 1 month later...