Gloryholes at the baths

cumdumptor

Why is  that no one seems to know how to use the gloryhole booths at the bathhouses. More often than not they are occupied by couples wanting privacy but too cheap to get a room. And if you are alone in one, there are guys asking to come into your stall rather than go to the empty stall next to you!

Is it a lost art per se that needs to be taught to a whole new generation?

Baffled by the confusion!

• Upvote 1

Preach!  I didn't think it was something that needed to be learned. but apparently, it does.  UNFORTUNATELY, there are fewer and fewer around.  San Diego just lost some fun ones (the last ones I knew of there). PS hasn't had any in ages.  Nearest ones I know of now are in LA and Vegas.

• Upvote 1

• 8 months later...

I totally understand your frustration. I don't mean to minimize it at all. But if men were paired up in single stalls at the gloryhole at Club Ottawa I'd just be happy they were being put to use. When I started going in the '90's there was often a crowd of men waiting for stalls to become available. Nowadays you could spend 15 minutes back there without anyone else even entering the area.

I'm thankful I got to experience them while they were still in their prime.