On Prep, taking poz loads, but...risk for my neg top..?

gay87

Hi guys, im on prep, so i dont really care much about the loads i take.

However as you know, bottoms are meant to take multiple loads,

I wanna ask a question, If i have poz cum in my arse, would it pose any risk to my next top that is pumping a load into me?

20 minutes ago, gay87 said:

I wanna ask a question, If i have poz cum in my arse, would it pose any risk to my next top that is pumping a load into me?

I've heard that some tops have pozed by fucking holes and churning poz cum deposited by another top.

• Upvote 1

Fuck! That means guys on prep can *** poz unsuspecting neg. Tops. Damn diabolical if you ask me! I kinda fucking love it actually. but I'm kind of twisted like that Haha keep that prepped fuck hole full of *** cum boy.. then follow it up with as many hot *** tops you can. Haha

• Upvote 1

I would imagine that if the poz top fucking the prep'd hole also bled a bit, then a follow up fuck from a neg top could very easily see the neg top becoming poz. More so if the bottom was to get gang fucked, by a number of unmedicated tops..  

An interesting question...

Guest JizzDumpWI

Of course in that scenario it would be possible that a top fucking a cummy hole might contract something.  More likely for a general STI rather than HIV...  This has always been the risk we take for play with multiple partners at once.  This is true regardless of whether or not the bottom is on PrEP.