They Called Him "Venom"

I'm in my mid-30's - which is what guys usually say when they're 37. So be it. I came of age in during the height  of AIDS paranoia. I never complained because I didn't know a different time...a time when men fucked each other without worrying about condoms or disease. My biggest fear since childhood was embarrassing myself. It became what most people considered a "shyness", but really I was just being phobic about making a fool of myself. 

There was this bar not far from where I lived called "1861" for no other reason than that was the street address. It really had no identity which is maybe why I liked it.  They played loud music but there was no dance floor. There were leather dudes but not many. Retired guys, Latin guys, black guys, weirdos and a drag queen or two made up the crowd. I usually never saw the same people twice until I started going more frequently. That's when I got to be familiar with the bartenders and the regulars. I even managed to make some small talk here and there. There was one guy I kept noticing -- he was an older mixed-race male who usually sat alone at the bar and drank boilermakers. He was bulky and had a short beard and dark, dark eyes. I thought the bartender and a few passers-by were calling him "Vermin" but that's because the music was so loud. It was actually "Venom". Oh. OK. That's not much better than Vermin.

One Sunday afternoon I went to 1861 for their regular Beer Bust. You pay five bucks and drink as much beer as you want from plastic cups. It's a cheap way to get really drunk which is why I usually never went. My younger brother had accumulated three DUIs over the past few years and I knew all about the headaches that shit caused. I mostly behaved, but that particular day I decided to loosen up a little. Monday was a holiday and I felt freed to get a little wild. I even downed a shot somebody at the bar had bought for us. When I asked the barkeep who had paid for it, he motioned his pretty head toward the pool table. It was Venom. Oh. He was standing there with a pool cue in his hand, looking fairly bored with the game. I moved down to a stool closer to him and watched him lazily pay pool and sip his boilermaker. He was a pretty big guy --more than I first thought. Big gut, thick arms & legs and huge shoes. Not a looker by any means, but also not a troll. He was just interesting. After the game ended, he wandered off. I sat and had more cups of lukewarm beer and was pretty content until the bartender plopped a boiler maker in front of me.  I knew it was from Venom. I looked around to see him but he was already right there behind me. He grabbed the stool, spun me around to face him and said "Hi". Venom.

For whatever reason, I couldn't look at anything but his mouth and beard. There were spots of gray there. "Th-thanks for the drinks, man."

"You don't move around much. Are you scared or have a handicap?"

Huh? "I just came for the cheap beer." Shit. I was dangerously close to embarrassing myself. 

"I been coming here forever. Let me show you around", he said with a smile as he hoisted me up off the bar stool. Possibly it was my imagination, but everybody at the bar was suddenly started whispering to each other. 

I followed him as he headed for the far North side of the bar where there was a glass door I'd never noticed before. He swung it open and there was a whole other bar there! Seriously? What was this? "This side is for dykes. The music sucks and don't you dare try to play pool or darts there". I made a mental note. Then he took me towards a staircase which I'd also never noticed before. He led me up to a platform that was almost completely dark. It was crowded with younger guys - many shirtless - and they seemed to be forming a circle. 

"Oh, Lucky You - you get to see a Daisy Chain. That;s where you fuck the guy in front of you as whoever's directly behind fucks you". Wow. This place was more complicated than I ever knew.

We went back down to the bar and sat next to each other. The crowd was thinning pretty rapidly. Holiday weekend. The young guys wanted to go where there was more action, and before long, the daisies from upstairs filed out too. It was down to just me, Venom, the handsome bartender and a few seriously drunk guys who were close to passing out. Venom kept trying to offer me shots, but I declined. It was almost dark outside and I had already had pretty much all the fun I needed to have for one day. Venom and the bartender talked to each other in Spanish for a bit as I finished one last cup of beer. And then it was just the two of us. Sitting there. 

"I'm Rob. What's your name?" I'd never given my name to some guy in a bar.

He shifted a bit and said "I'm Miguel -- but you probably already heard them call me 'Venom'".

"Why do they do that?"

"They're just hateful bitches who love to spread gossip".

We sat in silence for a bit longer when he reached down and fished in his pockets. I thought he was searching for his car keys to go home. But no. He was undoing his zipper. In the blue light of the neon Budweiser sign, he pulled out his hard dick. It didn't look real. It was like a sculpture of a curved, granite python that he was holding in his lap. It didn't even seem like it could be part of a human. I was hypnotized by this amazing member. He glanced around briefly before asking me to kiss it. I didn't just kiss it, I took the magnificent head in my mouth and sucked on it for a bit. I had been shy for far too long. I reached down and felt his hairy balls.

"Come on", he said as he grabbed me off the chair and led me toward the staircase, What? Were we going to have a two man daisy chain or something? I was really drunk. He helped me up the stairs until we were on that dark landing again. I tried to let my eyes get adjusted to the low light, but I could really make out were shadows here and there. I could hear him shuffling, but that was actually the sound of him undressing. I sensed and smelled his nakedness. Well, I guess I should strip too, but he had already started to pry off my clothes. Within less than twenty seconds, we were embracing each others' nude bodies. He was big and slightly rough, but I loved his big belly flesh press against my slight frame. And the feel of that hard, superhuman penis! Too much.

He guided me down to the filthy floor and let me stretch out on my back. My head was swimming in alcohol and whirring and stars. Venom.

"Just don't scream. If you scream or cry out, the bartender will come and we'll have to go".

I wanted to ask him why in the world I'd want to scream when he lowered himself down on top of me. Man, he was a heavy guy. Then we were kissing. Seriously passionate kissing like in a movie. Then his enormous penis made an appearance between my ass cheeks. No condom. Just a bare monster. OK. I could do this. He pushed. It hurt so much that I scrambled away and whimpered in pain. I guess this was over.

Where were my clothes? He quickly produced a boilermaker from who knows where and demanded I drink it FAST. I obeyed. It did the trick I suppose. I lied back again and let  the world wobble by.  Then his big, bearded face was in mine again and we resumed kissing deeply. I felt him go into me and it wasn't pleasant, but it also didn't hurt so severely. He groaned with pleasure and asked if this was my first time. I searched my muddy brain for a reply but he was beyond hearing it. He kept pumping like a maniac  and I only briefly thought about his nickname. Venom. His breathing was heavy and sweat was pouring off of his whole body. It was wet and smelly and harsh. 

And then he slowed up a bit. "Ready for the venom?"

"Yeah".

He thrust one last time and stayed still. I kneaded his large buttocks and kissed him again. We stayed like that for nearly a minute before we were sitting up. He traced a fat finger over my lips.

"Are you bleeding?"

"Yeah. Or something." I didn't know what what was leaking down, but I suspected that blood was part of it. That and venom.

By morning I was home with Miguel in bed next to me. We now live together. It's still new and weird at times, but he's been a good resource for HIV treatment and medical & prescription  help. He knows everything and has been so good to me. I really regret nothing.

• Upvote 12

• 3 months later...