Black guy at the gym

Detchiller

So I ate a really light dinner so I could get to spinning class at the gym this evening. I always look forward to it because there's a hot thick short black guy in the class with a killer smile, looks a little like Nelly the rapper from the cheeks. So I see him as I walk to the lockers. Woof. I could lick the salt off his balls all night. So I get to the locker, plenty of time and there's a tall nice looking black man near my locker. Dark skin, about 6'4", 230lbs, well put together muscular, 40s, hair in braided cornrows. We continuously make eye contact and he's got a huge bulge in his underwear as he's changing from gym to street clothes. I try not to be obvious to the people around us but he's definitely got my attention and I am pretty sure I got his. As he pulls up his pants, he lets the bulge of his dick rest just outside the zipper for a few seconds longer than normal. Meantime, I'm getting my laces tied and making sure I take my time lacing my shoes as I look at his bulge and his eyes. I walk slightly away from where he's changing, on my way out of the locker room, but still within viewing distance of this man. I figure, probably see him again another time, make conversation when it happens. I go to the urinals, gonna be an hour before I can piss once the class starts. He walks into the second urinal. Fuck, I'm not gonna let this opportunity pass me by. I start casual conversation, he keeps up the small talk, and with his height, he clearly looks over the privacy wall at the urinal to check out my hard dick, bigger than average, but not more than 8 inches on a good day. I finish the piss and as I walk by him, I can see a massively thick 10" dick poking straight out. Bingo, he's interested. As I leave the urinal, I reach in, Bruce my hand around his dick and balls and keep walking. Guys in the area, it's not a cruise place. We walk around the wall to the sink and I ask what he's got planned for the evening, he says nothing. We quietly exchange numbers, he leaves, I get to spinning class. I text him once class is over, he says call. So I call and tell him I'm gonna go home and shower, maybe we can meet up somewhere. He says "don't, I want to smell that fresh Latino sweat." Gives me the address, and in less than 10 minutes, I'm at his home. Small talk, I honestly tell him I don't usually hit on guys that quickly, not sure if he believes me. But it's true, and never at this gym. Plenty of eye candy, but no real action. So within a few more minutes, we're in his bedroom and this massive guy is sucking my dick while I push past his dick and orange sized balls and rim and finger his thick ass. A little strange, I just figured he was a top. Continues sucking my nice uncut brown dick on my back, me just relaxing, enjoying the head. He reaches into the bedside drawer, grabs at something and reaches back behind him. Then he crawls forward, slippery hand around my dick, guides it into his hole and proceeds to push down till he is balls deep on my dick.  Raw. Milking it. I get him off me and on his stomach and mount back on his ass. He's pretty tight, I figured he probably had bigger, but not often. Eventually, I get to the nutting point and tell him I'm close. He tells me not to stop, let loose inside him. So I bust my load deep in his tasty black ass, totally spent from the fuck and gym. I lay back and this guy takes advantage of the situation to roll me onto my stomach, legs hanging off e bad and start rimming my hole. Good bottom man. Then he starts fingering my hole while he continues to spit and rim. I'm getting a clue where this is going, but I'm not sure I want him to fuck me with that remote control dick. He mounts on top of my back, my hole already lubed with spit and probably ky, and fingered into relaxation with his beer can dick at my hole. He tells me to breathe slowly and starts pushing his massive dick inside me. At one point, it stops, I'm in a bit of pain. Fucker was prepared, reaches under the pillow and pulls out some poppers. I quickly open them up and inhale, nearly pass out. When my senses clear, his dick is fully buried in my ass, it's burning my hole but it's sliding in and out. "Fuck, you got all 10 inches inside me!" He tells me twelve. I take another hit of poppers as he builds up speed in his thrusting. After what feels like forever, I feel him build up steam and tell me here it cums! Didn't even ask, just bred my hole. Whew, its over. I can't remember the last time I had something that big in my hole. Eventually, he pulls out and I feel only a little leaking from my tender hole. "Oh, man, I think I made you bleed a little," he said. I'm wincing a tiny bit. But I still suck his dick clean. No shit, literally, just clean dick, some cum and a little blood. We already exchanged numbers so I get dressed and he asks how soon I can come over again. Fuck! Hot! Sitting here at my place now, writing about this, a little bit of toilet paper in between my cheeks in case it bleeds any more. It still burns- I'm sure my hole tore a little, but man, that was hot.

• Upvote 15

Yeah, the funny part is that we had been going to the same gym for over 3 years but he would leave before I ever got there so our paths didn't ever cross until that day. He just happened to be running late that day. But the chemistry was definitely there and he was saying how glad he was because he's been needing a nearby regular fb to unload in. We agreed that I'll be his sexual sub open to whatever kink he wants to try on me. Plus, in the morning, I let loose a flood of cum from my ass with some definite blood streaks. He's going to open up my second sphincter good. Still not sure what other kink he will get me into, but we talked about everything we really needed to talk about like status, etc, so now comes pure pig fun knowing we're on the same page. He knows I'm open to whatever he wants to try. Tonight, got a 3 way with a couple of other guys. Hoping to get my hole loaded up, but might end up topping them both.

• Upvote 3