Have you ever found anyone you know on a BB, or breeding website?

BC_Bottom

I have run into several.   One was a guy who worked for me at the time (last fall).  I did not mention anything to him since he was an employee and I did not want him to think I was trying to trade favors for anything work related.  Kind of sad, since he was hotter than hell.

I also found one profile from a guy I had met and dated for a while "off line".  I was in full "condom mood" when we were together, so the sex was good....but safe.  His profile said "poz not on meds".   I reached out to him and told him of my recent status change.....great laugh over "wishing we had known then".   Anyhow, we got together and I experienced him as a RAW, ** partner over the weekend.....quality of fuck had gone up a huge amount since our wrapped encounters a couple years back.

I have also run into some folks I know when in more public places....(bookstore, Cumunion, nude campground).  Sometimes, there seems to be an agreement that we ignore each other and never speak of it, and sometimes it can be a lot more fun!

Edited by JizzDumpWI
Inappropriate content for general forum.
  • Upvote 1

Guest Upstateguy518

Ive run into a few partners and it's always the slight nod of acknowledgement and then moving on like nothing happen. As mentioned above, There's kind of like a silent agreement between men to keep it in the bedroom.

When I first got on barebackrt I realized almost everyone I'd been fucking around with 'safe' was on bbrt.  Defintely made the next fucks better!  Oh, and there are a few guys I thought were condom nazis who I 'ran into' on there.  

• Upvote 1

Guest JizzDumpWI
7 hours ago, bbinbpark said:

When I first got on barebackrt I realized almost everyone I'd been fucking around with 'safe' was on bbrt.  Defintely made the next fucks better!  Oh, and there are a few guys I thought were condom nazis who I 'ran into' on there.  

@bbinbpark I had similar experience...  Once we were out of the closet as barebackers, it was sure easier for me.  Yes I came across a few I knew.  Sometimes that was good.  It didn't lead to hooking up any more than it might have were we not on a bareback site.  Mostly for me bbrt just cuts out the asking, cuz on other sites I am always clear about bareback only...  

well fuckbuddies all the time, guys I have either fuck in the pass or  been with. but last year I was taking a class in  college  and the profesor was this, bear type,  shy with glasses very nerdy looking and he didn't give me the gay vibe. and i found him on bbrt and he was a whore, bb poppers, piss play, domination fisting etc. he send me a message ( i don't have a face pic) and we chat I told him i knew him but didn't reveal who i was. we didn't meet that day but we exchange numbers and email to meet in another time. next class we had a quiz and instead of  signing my name I wrote my nickname from bbrt and turn it in blank. he gave me a 0 and told me I needed to come by his office to do extra work to see if i can pass the class. I just gonna say I got an A 

• Upvote 3

14 hours ago, Man4manplay said:

well fuckbuddies all the time, guys I have either fuck in the pass or  been with. but last year I was taking a class in  college  and the profesor was this, bear type,  shy with glasses very nerdy looking and he didn't give me the gay vibe. and i found him on bbrt and he was a whore, bb poppers, piss play, domination fisting etc. he send me a message ( i don't have a face pic) and we chat I told him i knew him but didn't reveal who i was. we didn't meet that day but we exchange numbers and email to meet in another time. next class we had a quiz and instead of  signing my name I wrote my nickname from bbrt and turn it in blank. he gave me a 0 and told me I needed to come by his office to do extra work to see if i can pass the class. I just gonna say I got an A 

FUCK YEAH!

I met a guy at an ABS in Palm Springs. He took me home and I stayed a couple nights. He has a fantastic cock. So the next night he calls friend over for a three way. It took me a few minutes to realize I had 'met' him before. I had fucked him in a sling on two separate occasions at Club Z in Seattle the month before. He did not recognize me. Later I found his profile on bbrt? By the way I was the meat in the sandwich. 

• Upvote 1