Have you ever found anyone you know on a BB, or breeding website?

BC_Bottom

I am a big fan of anonymous sex. There is nothing hotter than walking in and finding a guy naked, ass up on all fours waiting to get fucked. Year or so ago replied to an ad online for a walk in anonymous scene. The guy wanted to be fucked and loaded and didn’t want to see who did it. Sounded perfect to me and soon I was outside his hotel room door.

I walked in and he was naked and blindfolded on his knees. The only light in the room came from the bathroom but it only took me a minute to realize I knew this guy, we worked together. His tattoo was what gave it away. We had flirted at work a few times but he had a partner and flirting was as far as it ever went. I thought about leaving but then realized that would be stupid. He had gone to the trouble of renting a hotel room and was advertising for anonymous cock and loads. If not me then someone else would do it and the more I thought about fucking him the hotter I got.

I stripped out of my clothes and rubbed the head of my cock on his lips and he eagerly opened his mouth and took me in. He moaned softly as I grabbed his head and pushed my cock deeper into his throat with each thrust of my hips. I didn’t want to talk and risk him figuring out who I was so I pulled out, grabbed his hair and pulled his head back as I kissed him and then pushed him onto the bed. His ass was round and just the right amount of hairy. I pushed his face down on the bed and placed his hands on his cheeks and he pulled them apart showing me his hole. I licked and ate that hole until he was begging to get fucked. I stood up and rubbed my cock on his ass enjoying teasing him and hearing him begging to be fucked. I took a hit of poppers and passed them to him and then pushed my cock balls deep in one quick thrust. He fisted the comforter and cried out which did nothing but make me fuck him harder. I fucked for a bit then pulled out and licked his hole and sucked his cock until he begged to be fucked again. I rammed back into his open hole and started a steady rhythm forcing my cock all the way in over and over. I grabbed his hips and grunted as I fucked my load into this anonymous load taker who turned out to be my coworker.

I kept pumping his hole and gave him another load which I promptly licked out of his hole and kissed him with. We were both moaning and a part of me wanted to pull the blindfold off but the pervy side of me knew it would be hotter with him not knowing it was me.

• Upvote 6

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

It's happened several times. I love getting fucked and bred anonymously. Have had coworkers, both current and former,  fuck me and breed me.  Even had a boss fuck me a lot of times. He never told me it was him until i started working at another company. After that though he would sometimes flog and piss on me. Sometimes some guy will be watching me in public and i know its possible his cock has been in my ass and i had no clue who he was.  That's so hot.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
Guest BBBoyfromTN

Yeah...I've discovered a few. Biggest surprise was a bud from high school who's married with a kid and from time to time puts an ad up on Craigslist wanting to get fucked bare. He doesn't show his face but I know his ink. I work for a tech firm and a couple of the guys there are on Grindr, barebackrt.com, and Craigslist. I've seen one of he, at the bathhouse too.

Ironically I just realized that someones post on one of my favorite bareback sites grew up in the same small town I'm from, two doors from close relatives.  Excruciatingly small town that everyone knows everyone ;-)

PS - seen lots of people I know on various sites of ill repute but this one I have to admit is kind of a delicious find 

• Upvote 1

Have only seen and recognized a couple of guys here, and both were from encounters at the bath house in Indy. First one was another bottom and we had got together and had some fun back then, but didn't realize we were pretty much alike and both into the chasing end of it. We have been chatting on another board and are slowly making plans for a conversion trip for breeding. The second guy is a top that has used me at the bath several times previously, but now that he knows who I am, has seemed to disappear.  The only other experience that comes close, wasn't from here, but took place at an ABS that I used to frequent and use the GH to give BJ's anon. Was leaving one day and rounded the corner to go to my vehicle and saw a good friend of mine coming out of the store after I was down the street a ways and pretty much out of sight of him. I then realized from his belt buckle and shirt that he was the last recipient of my services. We met in the vehicles around the other side of the block, but am sure he didn't know it was me that had given him the blow job there.

Yep! I work for one of those "family friendly" companies so all of us are one way at work and it is hot to see another side of some of them. I have seen more co-workers than I have actually done anything with. Sad really, because I get off on Dom/sub and control and it would be nice to be with someone and know that they are caged or have a plug in and your load up there. 

There is a guy on BBRT that opened his pics, I opened mine and then sent a message. We texted briefly, but he was going out of town and I couldn't get over to him. I put a question up in another post asking what I should do. Don't think I'll reach out again. I don't want to be a pest or seem like I'm stalking. He posted a party ad for his trip that said, "Flood This Hole" and if you knew this guy, he is easy to talk to, knows his stuff, but also on top of his operation and you would never think that he would be  as piggy as to want as many guys to flood his hole. I think I went back to the ad several times wanting to see who got approved to go so I could imagine him taking cocks. 

As I said, I have seen more than I've done anything with people but they are usually outside of my department and that is for the best. I did mess around with a guy who was in the same department as me but it was after I left my department for another. I did get to live out some of my Dom/sub control while at work with him though so that's something, but the bad thing about that is once you do it and you like it, you want more. :-)

By the way, I only know of BBRT what are some of the other bareback sites (not including craig's list)? 

Edited by CFLTOP

Guest bbbearlover1

I'm still hoping to find folks.  And considering the fact that my face is out there, it's not like I would be difficult to find.

• 4 months later...
On 4/28/2017 at 11:53 AM, nickknack412 said:

I am a big fan of anonymous sex. There is nothing hotter than walking in and finding a guy naked, ass up on all fours waiting to get fucked. Year or so ago replied to an ad online for a walk in anonymous scene. The guy wanted to be fucked and loaded and didn’t want to see who did it. Sounded perfect to me and soon I was outside his hotel room door.

I walked in and he was naked and blindfolded on his knees. The only light in the room came from the bathroom but it only took me a minute to realize I knew this guy, we worked together. His tattoo was what gave it away. We had flirted at work a few times but he had a partner and flirting was as far as it ever went. I thought about leaving but then realized that would be stupid. He had gone to the trouble of renting a hotel room and was advertising for anonymous cock and loads. If not me then someone else would do it and the more I thought about fucking him the hotter I got.

I stripped out of my clothes and rubbed the head of my cock on his lips and he eagerly opened his mouth and took me in. He moaned softly as I grabbed his head and pushed my cock deeper into his throat with each thrust of my hips. I didn’t want to talk and risk him figuring out who I was so I pulled out, grabbed his hair and pulled his head back as I kissed him and then pushed him onto the bed. His ass was round and just the right amount of hairy. I pushed his face down on the bed and placed his hands on his cheeks and he pulled them apart showing me his hole. I licked and ate that hole until he was begging to get fucked. I stood up and rubbed my cock on his ass enjoying teasing him and hearing him begging to be fucked. I took a hit of poppers and passed them to him and then pushed my cock balls deep in one quick thrust. He fisted the comforter and cried out which did nothing but make me fuck him harder. I fucked for a bit then pulled out and licked his hole and sucked his cock until he begged to be fucked again. I rammed back into his open hole and started a steady rhythm forcing my cock all the way in over and over. I grabbed his hips and grunted as I fucked my load into this anonymous load taker who turned out to be my coworker.

I kept pumping his hole and gave him another load which I promptly licked out of his hole and kissed him with. We were both moaning and a part of me wanted to pull the blindfold off but the pervy side of me knew it would be hotter with him not knowing it was me.

So the next time when you worked together, did you look at him differently?

• 1 month later...
Guest BBBoyfromTN

Have found a few friends on BBRT, Grindr, Squirt, and other apps and sites over the years including my brother when he was as young as 15. I didn't bust him for it...I pretty much don't with any guy but always find it curious. A couple guys I played with kinda surprised me. One back in ATL is still active on BBRT even though he's married, born again, and has a newborn daughter, his ink is a dead giveaway it's him. Another bud lives in Phoenix now, has a fiancée but is still on BBRT, and regularly posts new stories on Squirt, he even brags how he went on Prep so he could bottom and not get something he gives to his GF. He still goes down to Nogales on weekends to get gang fucked in Mexican sex clubs. He always tried to claim he's str8 but gets fucked more than I do.

On 29/03/2017 at 5:23 AM, BC_Bottom said:

I have found profiles for two guys I know, on bbrts. One surprised me, the other, not so much. 

Anyone else, any hook-ups?

LOL... nothing surprises me anymore :-)  ... when you move between the various platforms and apps you come across a lot of your friends or people you know - I simply look at their profiles and find it more interesting that on one platform they portrait themselves as SAFE SEX ONLY guys and on another platform they are all BARE SEX ONLY ...etc.

Some love to play these games, as they love to lure others to believe they are safe  - I understand :-) 

Depending on the platform, not all members are as openminded and as understanding as on Breeding-Zone or other similar platforms, where one truly meets likeminded guys, who love SEX and aren't afraid of saying so.
That is the reason why I prefer meeting here my kind of men, who love BARE SEX and who are not afraid to say so, who aren't afraid to share with others when pozz, on or off medication.

On a platform like Breeding-Zone no-one is pestered with silly/abusive messages from strangers on the risk we all take, or encounter when we do what we love most - BARE SEX. 

I find it amazing how many SAFE SEX ONLY MEN I met and meet ignore their own gospel when I saddle up, and slide my luBBed ass down on their bare cocks, when I ride them intensely , let them feel how I milk their cocks with my hungry ass and wont stop when they chant “I am about to cummmmmmm”  … they love it … and often ask for seconds and more … or want repeat sessions….and who am I to refuse a man his wishes?! :-)

So many married men, with wives and family, or partners love it … they want to unload deep inside my hungry ass… they love it when they see their juices slowly seeping out after a long session….and they can see how happy I am in taking all their loads as they cummm :-)

• Upvote 1