Have you ever found anyone you know on a BB, or breeding website?

BC_Bottom

Yeah, found a schoolfriend, a teacher and a few work colleagues over the years (mostly bbrt, some looking for raw only on Grindr) - fucked or got fucked by about half

im on Fabguys, and Fabswingers, and every now and the the guy that lives right next door to me shows up on one or the other site. I've not done anything about it yet, but pretty certain he knows its me on there by the way he looks at me when we see each other in the street.

maybe i should contact him next time i see him on one of the sites lol xx

Guest hungandmean

I used to breed this anonymous cumdump and get pretty rough with him. I got a new job and one day I realized my coworker was the slut i'd been abusing. We'd take the subway after work together with our coworkers and he had no idea I was coming around at 2am when he was drunk and beating the shit out of his pussy.

It'd get me hard all the time on the subway thinking about the fact I was the only one who knew what a filthy slut he was.