50 loads Gangbang challenge Excalibur Hotel

Guest Dutchdelight

Guest Dutchdelight

European boy will be in Vegas at May 21st. Looking to organize a 50 load challenge. This means to get at least 50 loads inside him during the day. 

I need help in organizing this as in the past not that many turned up and I really wanna make this happen in 2017. Don't care about looks as long as I get the loads. Prefer being blindfolded on bed and only feel the breed.

if I'm unrecgonisable open for the event to be filmed.

Who can help me arranging this challenge and assure I get that number of loads minimum. MORE are very welcome!! I'll be arriving in Vegas saturday evening so no roomnumber available before. If you can arrange on other location close by it's ok too. Might be with toys like sling or similar. 

Maybe set up in HAWkS as Cumunion afterparty?? (I will be attending Cumunion as well, but the loads received there will not be part of the challenge.)

WIll post ads on BBRTS, Adam4adam and Cumhunt a month before the party will happen. Hopefully with full details of a good arrangement. Hit me up if you can help. Also hit me up if you want to donate (a) load(s) that Sunday. TOPS only.

Edited by Dutchdelight

Good luck with the challenge.  I would LOVE to help (and to film it), but will be leaving for Chicago that next week and can't afford 2 trips back to back. You SHOULD be able to do it. Vegas is a fun town full of cum!